; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Wednesday 23 2009

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Ahoj. Hello. Hola.Cheers. Salut.Hallo. Ciao. Ola. Oi.. and wish you all a very happy Wednesday :-)

Yesterday was such a loong day, so im going to have a rest day today:-)

I will also Like to thank all My Friends and fans that came by f4f.com and stay with me off and on practically whole day and help me win contest.:-) It was very close .. Again Thank u . Its very much appreciated :-) kiss kiss

My noon i had to wake up after 3 hours of sleep and went help my father with couple of things. It took longer then i thought so after we went for a late lunch and now heading to get at leats 3 hours of sleep more:) Will see when i wake up but will walk bamboo and try my bets to get

Online for U in my evening and night

Today pictures are captured from video cam hope u enjoy specific lighting hehe

have a great humpy dumpy day

Please everyone to VOTE for me u can vote many times using different emails addresses:-) And please U can Also help me by sharing The Voting links bellow\/ with your friends ask then to please Vote for me for Worldhunk/09 .. I appreciate and Thank U ..:-)


Here its direct Link Click here Worldhunk/09 :-)
or
if u prefer u can copy and paste link here bellow\/ :-)

http://www.worldhunk.com/2009-competition.php

Thank uuu

Please check my new project check it here its direct link for U :-)

http://www.fast-webshop.com/stefano

Thank uuu




/strong>Not Forget Guys Please Remember I do log on when I can..during my free time. So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com
And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]


I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "Two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies . till do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free Two Minutes" it cost nothing ?

I thank You. Again for Your Time, Respect, Patience
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding with me :]

Oki
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]

We need to heal the world and ourselves :-)
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... COMPASSION AND ACCEPTANCE...:-) Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]

Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com. Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]
I wish you a Fantastic Wednesday and a very" Happy Humpy Day " :-) Enjoy it too what ever you do Oki doki :]


Hope you will find a lil Time when I m Live Online for U and come Spend it with me at F4F.com. I always aim To please u :-]


" I do have sound now for Privates so you can chat and hear me live Online when in privates only oki :]~~~~ " Also have my toys and I can do privates in my Shower or bath Tub as its requested just need time to prepared for it and log in and out of site and a minimun of 15 minutes time for show :] Thank U




Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I Aim To please U Always in Privates in my room at F4F.com ;]~~~ Thank you again for you time and Continue Support :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Live Guys on Webcam


4:51 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/