; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Monday July 6 2009

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Cheers. Salut. Hallo. Ciao.Ola. Oi
Wish u nice Monday and great start to the new week:-))

Today we had nice sunny noon and afternoon , so i used it was online from outside during my day and early afternoon.. I get some tan hehe...

Also had nice walk with Bamboo and then went to gym with my friend for shoulders and biceps work out:-)
Hope we will have some Sun tomorrow too :-)

Also plan be online bit at my evening.. but not to late. I go to Sleep now .. Cuz I plan to be back Online for you very early in my morning hmm let say I will try my best to Start around Your 11:00 pm CDT USA .. :-) later your night still Monday In USA :-) this last few days have been a lil hmmm a lot slow...:-( So please come help me out and lets have some fun in my private room :-) U know I aim to please so not be shy asking in private for request hehe :-P . I appreaciate much your continue Support...:-)

Wish u great Monday

And I like To thank All my friend and fans around the world that too k the time to Vote for me in the "World hunk Contest for 2009" .

I am in First place... but now they will choose the top tree of each group and I will let u know when voting starts Again :-) Cuz winner gets Modeling photo shoot and a trip to New york City... An I know I really would like this Opportunity ... To better my life ... So from the bottom of my heart I want to express my Gratitude for your support And Hope u will Continue to support me :-) .. I will really need you ALL To Vote for me in last phase of contest when they anounce Finalists of :-) Contest For "Worldhunk 2009" :-)

Here its link . Click Here If u like to see results of first phase :-) Kisses :-* hehe :-P

Not Forget Guys... And always Remember I do log on when I can..during my free time. So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]

I will Also like to ask you to

Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "Two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it. Please use my Lovely Banners on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out. And if you decide to join or just Register with F4F.com site Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banners :P and or links :] I just gave you.. It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very wellcome :] And I thank you much for your Support. Its much Appreciated :]

Still do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing .. Just to Register and u get "Free two Minutes" :-]?I thank You. Again for Your Time, Respect, Patience And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding with me :] I have much gratitude for it :-]



Still do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing ?I thank You. Again for Your Time, Respect, Patience And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding with me :]


wish u all Fantastic Monday enjoy it what ever u do ..Not be shy and come visit me hehe and lets have some fun in my private room.. at F4F.com.. I aim to please U as always :-)

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:-)


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :-)

Live Guys on Webcam


11:25 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/