; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

IMPORTANT

Friday, February 27, 2009
This is very important
please read




In last couple of days i got few emails and phone calls and emails and It seems someone or a few people are pretending to be me... Its very wrong and nasty :[ . But looks someone cheat few people asking them for money to come to visit them or for stuff like sending gifts and laptops or cells etc...
*****PLEASE DON'T SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE WHO'S TELLING U ITS ME ON OTHER SITES...***** I do not have any other Profiles in Other sites besides my work at F4F.com and Specialy Not in any "Dating sites" they are for sure fake Profiles of me :[ oki. I Thank U for understanding and hope there will be Not other cheated person I not like to read it and it just wrong ;{... Please use my blog email Only. No one else has access to this and u will know u are in direct contact with me oki ...
Thank U Again for your cooperation and understanding .




Live Guys on Webcam


5:39 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/