; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday June13 2008

Friday, June 13, 2008

Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Cheers. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi.. Ahoj and wish you all a very Happy Friday and a Splendid Weekend.:-) Weekend is coming:-)))
Last day im online today....
2AM CDT USA TIME
8am CDT USA TIME
and mabye 3PMCDT USA TIME...
SO if u want catch me its last chance today .. tommorow im geting ready for trip cuz leave brno 1AM my time in sunday...
Hpe you will find a lil Time when I am Live Online for U and come Spend it with me at F4F.com. I always aim To please u :-]" I do have sound now for Privates so you can chat and hear me live Online when in privates only oki :]~~~~ " Also have my toys and I can do privates in my Shower or bath Tub as its requested just need time to prepared for it and log in and out of site and a minimun of 15 minutes time for show :]
Thank U Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please. I Aim To please U Always in Privates in my room at F4F.com ;]~~~
Thank you again for you time and Continue Support :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]
HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Live Guys on Webcam


12:08 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/