; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Tuesday January 8 2008

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ahoj. Hello. Cheers. Hola. Salut. Hallo. Ciao. Ola. Oi.
Wish u wonderfull tuesday:-))
Today is very busy day for me i wasin school and after school worked back in gym.
Also did some shopping for bamboo i think that hat is hell cute:-))
So ve are almost ready for weekend in austria i go ski and board and she will enjoy snow with me....I did also today solve internet for my notebook to austria so i should update my blog daily and u wil miss me only on F4F but we all need get some rest.
Just now im going to jog with friend to get some better shape and clean my head.
I plan to be back Live Online for U let say around your 2:00 to 3:00 PM CST Time USA .:]


I thank You. Again for Your Time, Respect, Patience
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding with me :]

Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com. And Now at Athletic-Men.com FanPage Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]
I wish you A Fantastic Tuesday :] Enjoy it what ever you do Oki doki :]

Hope you will find a lil Time when I am Live Online for U and come Spend it with me at F4F.com. I always aim To please u every wish in my Private room :-]

Please come Help me WIN FOM for January 08 by Voting for me. I thank you :] You know It will be Much Appreciated. :]


Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I Aim To please U Always in Privates in my room at F4F.com ;]~~~ Thank you again for you time and Continue Support :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Live Guys on Webcam


5:39 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/