; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Tuesday October 23 2007

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Cheers. Salut. Ciao. Hallo. Ola. Oi. Wish U a very Happy Tuesday. Oki Last two night were terrible for me as I could barely sleep and never mind the pain with it but bought in store a lot of Chocolate popsicles its seem to help with the pain and was something I could eat :-] Oki so today wen t to doctor and yipeeee plugs came off but have to have a brace dont recall for how long but I am late posting Blog becuase I badly need some rest and can finally breath :] It is Doctor told me every thing was healing quickly and all should be back as it was. Good thing I had a good Doctor wasnt much fun going Sunday to hospital. But I am happy now that I can at least get some decent rest. Still have lil pain and bit of bruising and Swelling but will slowly get better and better every day he told me . Mean Time I hope in a couple day to be back to work possible maybe even tomorrow who knows? But as always latest News about me here in blogsite :] oki Please have to be a lil patient as i given all my energy to post blog and keep it up to date for you . you know just be chilling at home for now and hopefully be back to normal Schedule soon . I really believe my quick recovery its due to all your well wishes and sending me healing thoughts and of course your Prayers . You have my deepest Gratitude and i feel lucky very much with all the email .That you must Try to forgive me becuase it will take a while I check before blog and I have over 300 and that its just blogsite not others I will do my best as i get caught up with my rest to start replies for you just wanted you to know I was deeply Touch by the support. THANK U :-]
oki I will get some more rest now and you now I will do my best even if late in my day .to do a daily posting for blog .And when I feel good enough To Return To work. I Think no more than in a day or so. I will be back with you hehe :-] .I think it will be great for halloween costume contest at f4f.com. Who knows.? I am just joking with you . Oki Reason I Pick this picture becuase it reflects how happy I was Today finaly to get some good rest . you know I had not post This picture before because I have my eyes close but think its appropiate now :] okie doki guys take care for now and lots of love spread it around and Muahs to all :]
Oki doki as always latest news about me here in blogsite. I will update blog When possible for me.:-] Again Please Don't Forget me and do me the Favor and take a lil of your Time and go To site F4F.com and "VOTE" for me as your "Flirt of the Month at F4F.com" links and my lovely banners are below\/ and just not forget if you not a member at F4F.com You can only Vote for me When I am Live Online for u at F4F.com and I thank U much for it :-]" But for now only Members" will be able to "Vote" until I can return and Be back Live Online at F4F.com I don't know answer to this yet but surely here in blog you will know it :-]
I Thank you for Continue Support, Cooperation, Respect,Patience and Understanding I Appreciate it and have Gratitude for
it :]

Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com. And Now at Athletic-Men.com FanPage Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]
I wish you A Fantastic Tuesday :-) Enjoy it too what ever you do Oki doki :


Thank you again for you time and Continue Support :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]





Live Guys on Webcam


5:56 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/