; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday October 21 2007

Sunday, October 21, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Cheers. Salut . Ciao. Hallo. Ola. Oi .. Sorry To have to let you know . All shifts have been cancell. Until further notice I will try to keep up with daily post. But I was in Hopspital for 5 hours today. becuase I suffer a bad injury and get knee in my face broke my nose very badly during Basketball Game. I will let you know more as sedatives wear off and I can breath better too . My nose its plug. ;[ I can not even well lay down dow to sleep for now but feel terrible:-[[[[ I will try to keep you inform as I its possible for me. oki doki

Cau cau for now. Jakub

Live Guys on Webcam


7:45 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/