; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Monday October 22 2007

Monday, October 22, 2007

Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Cheers. Salut. Ciao. Hallo. Ola. Oi. Wish U all a Happy Monday :-] mine can not be well just live for the day is good enough for now Bleee what a night I had was not so pleasant not easy to sleep with nose plug omg I am still in a lot of pain and discomforts and expect to be like this for a while I go next tomorrow back to see doctor but I ask for your healing thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery please and I thank you .A short post now I really need to Win FOM becuase don't know how long I be out of work.?
I had plans to enter contest for the 31 of October but dont know if I will be well enough by then. maybe once I can breath dont know how long will have this plugs in my nose .:{ oki I not feeling to good so will finish this quickly Pictures I will try to post as often as possible for me. This one is from old flat in one of my all night shift taking a coffee break . dont know why I post it maybe was first one I saw and like oki doki. I will do my best to keep you informed as to progress of my recovery and in mean time I thank all who send me emails and get well card Muahs for your well wishes and its nice to know you care and took the time to let me know it i have only read a few but I see many Sorry the reply's again will be slow in resposes just the day before game I had made good progress and now. :[ I know you will Understand.
Oki doki as always latest news about me here in blogsite. I will update blog if it need it and its possible for me.:-] Again Please Don't Forget me and do me the Favor and take a lil of your Time and go To site F4F.com and "VOTE" for me as your "Flirt of the Month at F4F.com" links and my lovely banners are below\/ and just not forget if you not a member at F4F.com You can only Vote for me When I am Live Online for u at F4F.com and I thank U much for it :-]" But for now only Members" will be able to "Vote" until I can return and Be back Live Online at F4F.com I don't know answer to this yet but surely here in blog you will know it :-]
I Thank you for Continue Support, Cooperation, Respect,Patience and Understanding I Appreciate it and have Gratitude for it :]


Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com. And Now at Athletic-Men.com FanPage Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]
I wish you A Fantastic Monday :-) Enjoy it too what ever you do Oki doki :


Thank you again for you time and Continue Support :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]





Live Guys on Webcam


9:18 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/