; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Tuesday September 18 2007

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Cheers. Salut. Hallo. Ciao. Ola. Oi. :] Wish you A very Happy Tuesday. :] Just finished shift and ready for some rest was in btw could be better could be worst but I had lil too much coffee before Pic i think so was ready for longer shift but bleee was boring. I have to thank to a very Dear friend now I am able to stop drinking instant Coffee at home and brew my own hmm its so good thank you again bb . Was nice flat warming gift :] ehe oki so its the caffeine writing cause I should be in bed lol but oki Tomorrow have things to do places to go people to see..:-) Jks... really just School and some errands still not TV in flat boooo :( they have not connected it bleee. So not shift until my Afternoon so let say for my first shift I will try my best to be Live Online for your let's say around 6:00 to 7:00 Am CDT Time USA . hmmm Nice morning luv any one ? before work lol.....or just stay home and spend day with me lol... who will be my hero tralalalalal lol oki let see hmmm will try to make it to gym in btw and then chill a bit and be back Live online just for you .-) Lets say I will do my best again around the same as Monday I will start around your 3:00 to 4:00 PM CDT Time USA :]
oki dokiThanks for your understanding and cooperation .:]
Not Forget Guys PLease Remember I will do my best To log Online when I can..during my free time. So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com
And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]
I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies . till do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing ?
I thank You for Your Time :]
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]

Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]
I wish you a Fantastic Tuesday and Enjoy it too what ever you do :]


Hope you will find a lil Time Today and come Spend it with me at F4F.com


Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I Aim To please U Always :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Live Guys on Webcam


2:21 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/