; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Sunday September 30 2007

Sunday, September 30, 2007


Ahoj. Hallo. Hola. Ciao. Cheers. Salut. Ola. Oi. Oki Wish you a Splendid Sunday and hope you will enjoy much would be nice to come spend time with me I have several shift plans for Your Sunday Oki First let me hurry So I can get to bed fast . This Picture I just took of course I coud not afford new bed but I did paint whole flat myself well Dad help a little hope you like all colors I pick. I will try to show this flat you already seen different rooms is very small cause I Do not have roomate anymore. I kind of enjoy more now being in my own ... sneak in here any one I want when I want lol Shhhh Its secret .. don't want to give wrong Idean you I am big talker but in real life.. I truly a lil shy lol not much Action.. lol Jk...:-) I am very Picky :[ oki So I will do my best to awake let say my first shift will start around Your very early Sunday I will try my best To be Live Online and all of you should know where by now if you dont't please look at banners and links in my blogsite right hand side so lets say around start first shift Try to be Live Online for U around your 1:00 to 1:30 AM CDT Time USA.. Sunday and will work as long as shift is productive. I plan to leave the rest of my day and Afternoon "Open Schedule" I will try to log in around your Earlyto Mid Morning CDT Time USA.. Later on Sunday I will go to Gym and maybe have some lunch with friends not sure probably have some luch at home ...:]where its my Halo lol I will do my best to reply to as many emails as I can. I am way behind in then sorry :] and So You know to check Blog and or Click my links in blogsite often cause "Open Schedule " means any time during my later Sunday morning and afternoon even late afternoon . But for my last shift guys I will do my best again same as today. I will try my best To be Live Online For you let say around your 3:00 to 3:30 PM CDT Time USA .Oki I will update Blog later if any changes Oki . I thank you for your Time ,Cooperation , Patience, and always Appreciate much all your Continue Support my friends and visitors :] Muahs :****************

Not Forget Guys PLease Remember I do log on when I can..during my free time. So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com
And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]
I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies . till do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing ?

I thank You for Your Time , Patience
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding with me :]

Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]
I wish you a Splendid SUNDAY and Enjoy it too what ever you do :]


Hope you will find a lil Time Today and come Spend it with me at F4F.com



Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I Aim To please U Always and you know it Alway so as I am told hehe Toys are getting bored too just a lil slow recently guys come help me out with some fun or at least make my time spen there fun with my friend chatting thank you again for you time and support :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]


Live Guys on Webcam


1:11 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/