; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Monday September 3 2007

Monday, September 3, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hallo. Cheers. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Hola. Oi. :] Blog Has been Update twice now :]Happy Monday to all and A very "Happy Labor Day" To all my USA friends and Visitors :] Sunday was a long day Moving and getting things for new flat I was very tired by the end and Hoping it will all work out alright for me this week. So I was in need of some rest and cut my last shift Schedule short. Better to get some rest cause have more to do later in week so want to Also Let you know I am planning and will try my best to Be back Live Online for you At around your (2:00 AM CDT.Time USA. This Shift I did not make:[ ) "Update" Sorry I over sleep . As for the rest of my day I will leave" Open Schedule" for now and I will see how I am feeling later in my day and evening . And To decide If I will post a Time for my Another Schedule for Monday cause I do have Basketball Practice and Gym too. But will try my best to let you. " "Update" I will try my best to be live Online for you Btw your 3:00 PM or 4:00PM CDT time USA to start shift OKi dokie I will do my best if I will not make shift to update blog Again thanks you for your Understanding and Cooperation :]
Not Forget Guys PLease Remember I do log on when I can..during my free time. So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com
And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]
I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies . till do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing ?
I thank You for Your Time :]
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]

Oki

Reply To comments :]
Ale:] Ciao my friend Thank you but no I am maintaining my weight just angles of pictures and you know pictures done by professionals do look much nicer than the ones I take for my blog I think its only difference. Np you Welcome Ale thanksd for your Patience Un bacio for u my friend and have agreat day enjoy thanks for comment :]
WSUNTREE :] Good Morning or evening to you don't know when you will read it lol I have done a lot you know just here takes time to get things done get people to get you services change so you know it has taking me longer than I thought so its life hehe yeah this year lets hope take care and Happy Labor day Jim Enjoy it :]
ARTIE :] Hello My friend Yes we miss each other you know I was there when I get your email so dont know why you did not see me online . You know Shedules times are estimates of when I will try my best and usually I am lil early or late but now with moving I know its going to be a little more difficult that I thought. Just I will look foward to it Artie have a nice evening and good work out at gym see you later I hope my friend hugs and muahs for u Artie:]
OKI
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]
I wish all my USA Friends and Visitors A Fantastic fun fill Happy Labor Day and for All others I wish you a Fantastic Monday and Enjoy it too what ever you do :]


Hope you will find a lil Time Today and come Spend it with me at F4F.com


Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I Aim To please U Always :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Live Guys on Webcam


11:50 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/