; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Tuesday August 28 2007

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Hallo. Ola. Oi. Cheers .:] Blog Has Been "Updated" # 2 I am jus too tired I "Sorry " I will try my best for early Wednesday will only post a picture now oki thanks for patience & Understanding . Wish You a very Happy Tuesday :] I will be a lil busy this week but will try to get as many Hours in at Flirt as I can so please check blog often.. I will try to update if any changes . For today Tuesday I will try my best to Start my first shift let say around your 2:00 to 2:30 AM CDT Time USA . I was a lil tired last night from basketball practice but with a good night rest I will be fine Today and ready o---\..----lol :] As for later in my day I will continue moving lil by lil to new flat and So Please I will like to leave Schedule Open cuz will not do it all at once you know have a lil time still and I need to work too . University will be starting pretty soon. So also will get some shopping done and will go to Gym for my regular workout then Chill I thank You for your Coopperation, Patience and Understanding :]


Oki.. :]
PLease Remember I do log on when I can..during my free time. So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com
And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]
I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies . till do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing ?
I thank You for Your Time :]
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]

Oki

Reply To comments :]
ARTIE :] Hello My dear friend. Thank you for you comment and sweet complement Who knows you know but I am very Flatter by your comment :-)
Yes , you know i am juyst maintaining. Yes , very and trying to keep up with everthing not so easy Thank U bb I am looking very much forward to it :] wish you a great day and a great week me friend and Sweet dreams tonight lots of love and peace hugs and muahs for you bb take care oki :]
MARC :] Hello Marc you know never unhappy yeah if i bore comments likes this bore me too cause i have reply to then hundreds of time. Yes you know its not personal just get tired of it .smae things Thank you for complement marc Yes i will be doing my final moving this week. Yes its a two bedroom but doubt you be visiting lol Joke...Any way havea good Tuesday really did not know it. really wow that ist a change thansk God cause I read terrible floods last few weeks In UK. hugs & kisses back to you Marc Wish you a great day .:]
JAVIER :] hello Oki great Yes, let hope it will be soon causei have waited for long time but keeping hopes alive . Thank you I am very flatterd that Blog keep you interested in Staying healthy nothing better than this Javi. Yes ,when I have the monies and the time tio afford it for sure one day this will be for have reposabilities now bill to pay and work and study always come first . Thanks for comment and have a great day :]
NICO :] hello lol you kis me i hope its very flattering but I am so far from perfect you are sweet kisses Thanks for complement have a great day :]
JB :] Ola :] Glad to read it so take advantage and get to beach hehe olive oil you think for body ? I will try anything once lol Blush Joao Yes you know I never know what color they will come out in pictures a lot depend in what its around me tha change from hazel to light green and if I am by pool they almost look blue ?
But Glad you like and have a great day Enjoy and thank you for your comment Take care my friend Joa anda Big hug for you :]
OKIDOKI :] hello You know me better I dont care about what other talk if they do this you know i never wnat this so dont know why you write it ? Yes , I will be very busy for me but wil be over soon so you know its no problem. Yes once its all done I am sure I will... wish you a good day and week take care hugs and muahs my dera friend thanks for comment :]
MARK :] hello My dear Friend. Sure I am was right before going to bed as is this one Yes... I am a tease hehehe was having phone sex what you think ? lolol jk
hoping for a call ? lol I don' think so YOu mean I was in a call yes my secrets you want to know then I see.lolol I tell you but was a guy from USA I like very much :P Mark thank you for complement... really let hope I dont have to use then. I wish you a great day and thank you for comment and complements hugs and muahs my friend :]
MENBYFORK :] Hello I did already oki thanks for Patience Boxers there were briefs in yesterday pic bb Today just comfortable sleeping shorts :] Thank you for complement and I am very flater..:] take care and have a great day :]
WSUNTREE :] Yes well you know its only in coversation that capitals are consider yelling lol you thought right I did :-) Yes but will be over soon. Yes really you like it and i did not at all well that is true with almost all my pictures but very glad you do :] thank you for complement . uffff I smell you need shower lol they sell Mokey's there lol maybe it will wash your back for you thaey are very smart you know lol take care a Big hug for you my freind thank you for links have not hear any5thing yet ;-((( booo hooo. oki have a great day and enjoy it Jim :]
OKI
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]

Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]

Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]

I wish U A Fantastic Tuesday :]

And Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time Today and come Spend it with me at F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I Aim To please U Always :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]




Live Guys on Webcam


12:34 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/