; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Tuesday August 22 2007

Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Ahoj. Hallo. Salut. Cio. Hola. Ola. Oi. Cheers. Oki " Blog has been Updated" Sorry i am a lil late . but will log in as sonn as i Shower :] ufff I need it lol... Wish you a Very Happy Tuesday" I will post a picture of Burt (burt is my Family dog alone ) If I don't get a least 2000 hits today so if you want to see me in "Humpy day" you better tell all your friends about my Blog and then I promess a nice pic for u :] jk lol. Another thing 17 minutes in privates is not going to pay my rent even in smaller flat lol you guys want me to buy a tent what's up?nothing lately cause I see lots complements at flirt and thanks you but no private time? :( was second worst day ever for me at flirt. Oki so Today I will do my best to start first Shift let say Btw your 1:00 to 2:00 AM CDT time USA. And will try to work as long as possible I do plan in getting to gym sometime today and will try for sure again to log back also if first Shift not productive I will take breaks and come back in later hours so alwas please keep checking bios link to F4F.com. I will try best to log in as much free time I get . An My second Schedule shift To be back Live Online for you lest say around your 9:00 and 10:00 AM CST Time USA. This too will also depends on how productive shifts are I do have to go into tonw and pick up somethings I get for new flat that it does not have . But should not be a long errand and for final shift of Tuesday unless I Update blog let say I will start btw your" UPDATE " 3:45 and 4:15 PM CDT time USA . I hope you guys find a lil time to come have some fun with me Please I thank U :]
Oki
PLease Remember at times I do log on when I can So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com
And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]
I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies . till do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing ?
I thank You for Your Time :]
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]

Oki

Reply To comments :]
IPIK:] Hello Brian Lol cant afford to hire any one oh you will pay that is different lol but Sorry no thank u . OMG I will be cast out lol jk . Keys no one knows where they are but me only I will keep for now :] Thank you my friend Muahs back at you and take care my friend Brian :]
ARTIE :] Hello my friend oki Thanks you much for your time it was very much fun for me too and made me happy to finally see you again . I am looking forward for Sure I will work Sunday just dont know when this whole month turning out to be very slow so probably will work the 7 days Today was terrible. you know i am grateful to the people that did private me but in whole day was not so good for me. Anay way I wish u A great week and look foward to weekend Artie lots of hugs for you and take care my friend
MARCUK :] Hello my friend heh Glad you like blush thank you for complement :]
Sunday was oki better than Today it what they say it was a Blue Monday so hope for Better Tuesday. Yes , you enjoy dont like much moto yes I would have to hear it bb bruno tells me nothing yes, I hope so too you will come have some fun private with me I hope Marc if u can would be great thanks for you comment and continue support :] hugs and kisses for u have agreat day Marc:]
JB :] Ola Joao OMG i am getting old please dont tell me that lol mature i not so sure either i still tent to have my moods... hmmm You know for me its not easy i am trying my bets but I see nothing id future only my dreams and hopes many lies have bee told to me that its true but hope that with time my efforts will finally give way for better future for me. I thank you my friend for wishing all good things for me . But what about U are you doing ok its life treating u good any more trips to the beach ? hope you are enjoing your life my friend thank you for you comment and continue support take care and the best always for u and A Big Strong Hug for U Joao :]
NICO :] Thank you for complement and flatter and humble have a great day and glad you enjoy picture wish u a great day and take care Nico:]
OKIDOKI:] heh Oki so my dear friend :] thanks nice complements and advertisement for Athelic Men :] I should soon have a banner in blog :]and are in talks with my friend to add more content for site :] Hugs my dera friend and muahs by the millions . thank you for your comment and continue support :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim No no i have no move yet lol flat is not finished and I have until the end of month here so reason some daya I will not work full shedules this week but it wont be long now . No Sometimes I have a lil problem sleeping if i think i will work late and night turns out to be very slow the I do get stress a bit but try to chill and know that next time hope always for better but yes true when i have full day I love to sleep so can sleep 12 to 14 hurs no problem but this is never the case cause not have time or can afford it . hmm yes I do I like Tequila margaritas . but I love Champagne and wines .. heh a lil vodka not bad either. Scotch is oki lol but the truth is that I dont drink very often its been a while since I had a drink of any kind you know if out with friend lalety just coffee or cokes or juts bottle water . A lil jk hmm Happy your grass is growing Jim hope its Colombian lol send me some oki lol jk . I don't smoke its just a joke guys not... lol... now you will never know it lol. Jim I notice it dont take much lol jk I wish you a great day and take care .. A big Strong Hug for you Jim a let's hope that grass keep growing lolol :]OKI
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]

Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]

Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]

I wish you a Fantastic Tuesday :]

Please " Enjoy Life Precious Present "
And Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time Today and come Spend it with me at F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I aim To please U :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]




HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]







Live Guys on Webcam


7:02 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/