; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thrusday 23 August 2007

Thursday, August 23, 2007


Ahoj. Hello. Hallo. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola Oi. Wish U a Very Happy Thursday Lol Thank you Mark for pointing out some of my error's in post in blog truth is I do have spell check here in blog but then I keep changing and sh... its a word and it dont catch it just like now I will have many I am sure but give me a lil break It does take a lil time for me to do.... hmmm and I will get to the point hmm in my morning I will sleep and depends how many hours I sleep I will leave it Open Schedule( mean I can work just not sure best to check my bios Page at F4F.com Often ) OKI... Later I do have an appointment so my mid to late mornings is gone cause appointment . not really sure when I will wake so it reason I leave it open but later in my evening I will go to Basketball Practice but before this I will say hmm than I will try my best To be Live Online for you let say Around your 8:00 to 9:00 AM CDT Time USA oki and then after I go to my practice. I will chill a bit and I will try my best to be back Live Online for you let say around Your 4:00 PM CDT Time USA
I hope you guys find a lil time to come have some fun with me Please I thank U :]
Oki
PLease Remember at times I do log on when I can So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com
And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]
I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies . till do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing ?
I thank You for Your Time :]
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]

Oki

Reply To comments :]
IPIK: Hello Omg 3 comments oki .lol Brian you for sure not take you meds Today most important things is respect Sound like you get a bad deal if he not given you what you want bb hmmm you know lol its like a special tiger ipik you must set him free them you will show true love its unconditional freedom. Brian I think you have lust and love and sex all mix up and figure that out maybe it help you . You must learn this in your onw bb you know I don't have a clue just clean your mess in your mornings lol heh Ipik you are too funny wish you a great day Brian and take care and have a nice day hugs and kisses :]
MARK : Hello my friend heh thank you blush for your nice comment yes No I not set him free he is fine he be moving this weekend so he is a keeper lol Mark NO no I am very clean and try to keep flat clean mostly be easier now that move to smaller place. Lol no no was joke for Jim you know I thought be funny I often kid about this things with my friends I dont like smoke anything but sure I hear a lots about it I am not dumb here. Here in brno only have Kuba's delecious peanut butter yummy you just made me hungry .:P I think I will have one peanut butter sandwich before bed time :]
heh No tent this weekend Start finally moving .:-) and No no I can't whisltle like this as you describe it and I know what you meant only whistle normally mostly when I am alone :-) you can see this in one of my videos in yourtube.com. Yes was first day in a long time that I can say I was truly Happy :-) had a Good Start and whole day was good :-) so hope it continues this way for now I will enjoy it :-) take care and have a great day lots of hugs and Kisses for you my friend Mark :]
Artie:] Hello lol oki I don't look like this but you can see pictures of me in the morning and you know I work sometimes just wash face have breakfast and get Online live and I will work out a lil xtra chest for you Artie cause not sure of hours for now but thank you for you comment and look very much foward to your visit hugs and kisses for u Artie :]
Kai :] welcome to blogsite thank you I am glad you like and enjoy . thanks for comment take care and have a nice day :]
OKIDOKI :] hello thank you for both of your comments and as always nice complement thank you my dear friend take care and wish you a great day thank you for your continue friendship and support hugs and lots of muahs for you :]
Maverik:] Hello how are u? . Yes long time and glad to read you have a boyfriend wish you the best bb congratulations thank you for comment and take care :]
JB :] Ola hello my friend I did not write this. You know many different levels of life and love so I wellcome then when they are right for me until then. I will keep trying to create best life I can with my studies and work and future proyects :] I wish you what ever you are happy with its not the same for everyone and I think I have much to learn yet :] thank you for writing this a Big hug for you too my friend Joao.:]
ROMAINE ;] Salut bon Ami . heh its a free Country so why not ? merci beacoup messier Romaine for you complement and you comment and translation glad you like jean's;] and wish u a great day and take care hugs and bisous for you bon ami Romaine;]
WSUNTREE :] hello my friend... hehe was joke my friend . Oki thanks you for your nice comment and complement my friend hope you had a great humpy day and wish you a great day today and take care thank you for your comment and continue support .:] a big hug for you Jim :]
OKI
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]

Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]

Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]

I wish you a Fantastic Thursday :]

Please " Enjoy Life Precious Present"
And Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time Today and come Spend it with me at F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I aim To please U Always :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]





Live Guys on Webcam


4:37 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/