; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Monday August 20 2007

Monday, August 20, 2007


Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Hallo. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi .Cheers. Wish You A very "Happy Monday" :] Welcome to my bedroom . I am a lil tire so post will short and easy I always write this and ends up a long post. heh Oki so I will run to bed after blog Post just took this picture will hug my pillow tight and have some nice rest cause I need it have busy day tomorrow so No very early morning shift don't think I will have the time have appointment early in my morning and then I will try my best to log and Be Live Online for you after shoul be be around your 5:00 To 6:00 AM CDT Time USA dont know how long shift will be cause I do have also later my afternoon Basketball practice and then gym so I will chill a bit after this and I will try my best to be Live Online For you let say btw your 3:00 to 4:00 PM CDT Time USA . Okie and hope you will come spend some time with me :]
Oki:]...Thank you for your Time Understading and Cooperation :]
Oki

PLease Remember at time I do log on when I can So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com
And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]
I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies . till do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing ?
I thank You for Your Time :]
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]

Oki

Reply To comments :]
MYLES :] Hello my friend hmm yes thanks I will get it trust me :] hehe Yes I know it Myles thanks you I wish you a great day and hope you had a nice weekend thank you fpor your comment hugs and kisse for you Myles:]
ART :] hello my friend yes hehe finally we get caught up thank you are very kind and sweet with me I enjoy this very much Wish you many blessings. Thanks for the advertisement hehe thank you art glad you think so I send you much luv and hugs and kisses and have agreat day and week look forward to our next time together my friend thank you for continue somplements and comments and support :]
IPIK :] Hi Brian lol well I am glad you think so . I will be easy tonight let you have your fun lol omg noooo good thing i have triple locks lol Brian you make me laugh no no of course not i shower home not in gym any way Jan its just work out partner and a very good friend we do enjoy working out together :] but that is it :] oki kisse my friend and take care Muahs for u Brian thank you for comment and complement :]
VJ :] Hello No I not angry with u ? really I try not to spend time in negative thoughts but had no reason To be. Just be realistic VJ and hope you understand me now better and know all is Oki No Problem. I think you are fine if you just keep it real . oki thank you for your comment Have a great day kisses :]
OKIDOKI :] hello my dear friend . Oki always you are too kind with me thanks you for nice complement and your continue friendship and support wish you a great Monday hugs and lots of muahs for you my friend :] take care Oki :]
JEFF :] hello yes I see you find it glad for it alway enjoy your comment my friend. hehe u want to be bad boy I see lil stefi be happy when you coen to visit qnd have some fun time :] hehe Take care mny friend and will be nice when you do thank for comment and have a great Monday.. yes we talk later in week :]



OKI
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]

Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]

Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]

I wish you a Fantastic Monday :]

Please " Enjoy Life Precious Present "
And Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time Today and come Spend it with me at F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I aim To please U :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]




HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]








Live Guys on Webcam


1:15 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/