; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday August 24 2007

Friday, August 24, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hallo. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Cheers "TGIF" hehe wish you a Very Happy Friday Enjoy and a Splendid Weekend :] Heh Please "Notice" My new Banner add for my new fan Page Just click on Banner will take you directly to my fan page at Athletic- Men.. I will be doing more work pictures and videos for then very soon in future Oki to the point Schedule for Today I will onlly post one time Cause not sure about rest of day I plan in Movies for later in my evening but is never a sure thing so I will Leave day and afternoon Open Shedule Shitfs :-) and then my First and perhaps my only Schedule shift for Friday will be lets say I will try my best to Be Live Online for you start at around your 4:15 to AM CDT Time USA Oki....:]PLease Remember at times I do log on when I can So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com
And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]
I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies . till do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing ?
I thank You for Your Time :]
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]

Oki

Reply To comments :]
IPIK:] Hello Brian ..dont know why you insist I am wearing undewear right side . Brian you know I am happy you like thank you for both complements and comments Freedom is what I love most so Its my choice :] wish you a great day and TGIF .. Take care and hugs and muahs for you Brian :]
VJ :] Hello . Sure I don't post impolite comments and you know Flirt4free conduct alway leaves me bad impression you never say please and you know its work we Models dont get pay unless we are in private time sure I can be short and moody but just is who I am most times I will reply and accomadate request from everyone some times idt difficlut to keep up with chat you know there is normally about 30 to 50 people in room not just you bb and just the plain truth lately my keyboard its not working properly I will have it look at or try to get new one. Thanks for complement and your comment VJ wish you a great day and take care:]
ROMAIN :] Salut bon ami hmm you knmow I believe you have maybe a Debit card ? if you have checking account most banks will give you debit card it works as credit card too so you can also ask F4F.com tech support they will help you heh Happy for you :] Your day Its nice and enjoy it are you in Paris ? Yes I write my Schedule shifts hours at F4F.com here in blogsite. They are in CDT time USA . Add 7 hours to this and you will get right times from blog when I am Live Online At F4F.com. You did great your English its good hope to see you soon too Romain thanks you for you comment :]
JB :] Ola Joao.. Hmmm Wish that was true I am with many faults Joao but do try my best its all one can do . I beieve as you do we must not give up and keep trying to be better every day hmmm Blush you know I dont think much about this but believe in what I rite we can all learn from each other be a part of a much brighter and future for all of us. with much love and respect to others nothing to thansk me for my friend Joao I thank you for your nice comment and complement and a Big Hug for you my friend enjoy your day and take care :]
OKIDOKI :] Hello I did reply you is yesterday post I don't have any other ? lol I dont think so Its clear I know just a few words from what comments I get in blog and you know I try to learn a little. Oki Yes Thank you for your complement and comment and continue support my dear friend wish you a great day and enjoy take care hugs and lots of muahs for u okiDoki:]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim bleee omg thaks God then Sun is out long time with no Sun and was prblem with rain too ? heh Blush lol Thank you my friend Glad I can do this for you hope you enjoy your dinner and fianlly TGIF for you and hope wether will be nice for you in weekend too :] thanks you for comment and later my friend Jim :]
ARTIE :] Hello my friend Thank you Yes, really Blush glad you like thank you for complement and comment hehe well weekend almost here Artie so look foward to your Visit take care my friend and have a great day and weekend Artie :]OKI
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]

Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]

Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]

"TGIF" I wish U a Fantastic Friday and a Splendid weekend :]

Please " Enjoy Life Precious Present"
And Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time Today and come Spend it with me at F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I aim To please U Always :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]








Live Guys on Webcam


11:03 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/