; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitor Wednesday August 29 2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Cheers. Wish you a Very Happy Wednesday and a happy humpy day :] . I thank you for you Cooperation and Understanding oki today I wake a bit late but will work its about 3:30 AM CDT Time USA if you like to join me I be here as long shift its productive then. Later in my day will continue with Moving a few things and Also will make it to Gym So I will like to leave The rest of my day Open Shift Schedule Oki if I can I will log in but if not next possible shift I will try my best to start btw your Around your 3:00 PM CDT Time USA .
......
Oki.. :]
PLease Remember I do log on when I can..during my free time. So always please Check my Bios link or page at F4F.com
And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]
I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies . till do not know why not more people take advatange of the "Free two minutes" it cost nothing ?
I thank You for Your Time :]
And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]

Oki

Reply To comments :]
VJ :] Hello. Thank your for Nice complement. I am not done moving yet . Yeah right. Again Vj if you bother to read blog you would know I love Basketball and play in minor league team and also like to play Soccer with my friends when possible and i like to play squash too in University I like to Jog and workout in Gym Thanks for comment Have a great day VJ :]
ARTIE:] Hello my dear friend Thank you for your both comments. Oki very treu this week will be very busy for me but looking foward to get it done Yes, Thanks for complement Surely much more to learn in life hehe you bad boy Artie oki glad you like pic. Yes Artie Its is Wonderful news thanks for sharing with me I will reply you as i get the time oki wish you have a Great day Today and enjoy it Good Morning to you when you read this and i know you will a Strong hug and Lots of Muahs for you Artie bb :]
JB :] Ola Joao .. Yes , I read in Internet and watch in TV Terrible fires in Greece hope its all better now last I read they were getting then in Controll but people mad with all the sethds and loss of lifes its sad always:[ JB send dome rain To Greece. Heh Yes , who knows what futures holds one day I will be eating In Portugal :] a big hug for you my friend take care :]
OKIDOKI :] hello lol I know its difficult but you know I am very busy this last few days .hmm I think I know you well enough now to understand u better but you seem to forget you know its was no Trouble. The only Clash its in your Mind lol Oki I think I have much to experience yet and learn in life but you do know This you overthink it I am here and you know how to reach me and I you so not worries much my friend take care and wish you a great day enjoy it hugs and muahs :]
MENBYFORK:] Hello Yes my friend I have it as I get the time you will have a reply heh Blush I am always flatter by comeplements . nothing to be sorry about you know I did not know it until some one told me difference so we are always learning lol no sorely you know the difference and just teasing me now :p take care my friend and ebjoy your day thanks for comment and complement :]
MATIAS : Hola Welcome to blog and from Argentina ;] lol No no not perfect bb you know no one is but thanks for complement. Pictures in blog I try my best and ther are planty in Archives have you look at then all ? oki wish you a great day and Enjoy it thank you for your comment and tell your friends about my blogsite :] Ciao
DANIEL :] Hello Dan No thank me I thank you was very nice time for me too as always . hehe will try dan. Yes was a not too long today but hope we can have much more fun together thanks you for you comment and your time Dan Take care and Enjoy your day my friend :]
WSUNTREE :] Jim lol oki so you are in good clean and felling Good I hope :] links I thank you for then Surely I hope too Jim. Thank you YOu are always very kind with your complements heh I always try my best thank you jim for your continue friendship and support take care have a great day . A big hug for you my friend :]
OKI
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember Always
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]

Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]

Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends. I thank you :]
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and or need it oki :]

I wish U A Fantastic Wednesday and a Happy humpy day too :]

And Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time Today and come Spend it with me at F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I Aim To please U Always :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]





Live Guys on Webcam


10:30 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/