; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Wednesday July 18 2007

Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola Oi. Happy Wednesday :] Happy Humpy day :] too Hmm oki today I will have regular day I will try my best To be Live online for you lets say my first shift around your 3:30 AM CDT Time USA and after this will leave the rest of my day Open I will do some administrative work and try to Catch up in some of my proyects and chill a bit also then as for the last shift of my day again I will try my best to be Live Online for you. Lets say Btw your 3:00 to 4:00 PM CDT Time USA and you know always best to click Here This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and always let you know it no matter hours day or night and where you reading blog from If I am live Online for you at F4F.com :] I also will like to ask Please help me out and take avantage of the" two free minutes" Just for register with site I ask when you do this to please use my banner and or link I will give you Click Here This link will take you directly F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join please not forget to do so by using my lovely banner on right side of the blog or link I just gave you it will help me only If you join as Member to make a lil xtra monies. Oki I thank you for your time and Continue Support Cooperation And Understanding :]
Oki reply to comments :]
JAN :] Salut mon tres cher ami :] hope its all good hehe I think so Its Np problem bb I understand Glad you write me this so I know it and happy you cheer up when you see me Blush heh Yes, oki will be cool to read about your Ideas I am open to new thoughts :] Jan Thank u for your continue support and nice commenst and complements wish you a great day and hugs and kisses for u bb :]
ESTEREPOST :] hmm okie hello how are u ? like that start better but about video yes i think about this and u know as I will do next video but not sure when for now did quite a few in a short time and really thinking about something special to do in next one so we will see for now thank you for comment and complement Yes, difficult to keep up but I try my best wish u a great day :]
PAULY :] Hello Paul :] Yes, well maybe next time or sooner or later opportunity will present itself for me To visit The USA :] yes I having a lil bit of problems with blog lately so you catch up now :] thank you for your comment and continues support Hugs and Muahs for you my friend Pauly :]
IPIKSTEF :] Hello Brian :] hope you still read this post I will look for song and try to post this week for u but 3 personal messages what do you mean ?? if you send me F4F mail dont work only blog email and I dont see email from u there ? one you send me a while back but I could not open attachment:[ and you have traveling job now ? hehe yes, not forget your meds lol thank u Brian for you comments always and complements and your continue support :] hugs and kisses for u :]
MYLES :] hello How are you ? hmm no I have post a couple in past but probably not in blog I dont have the time to check now but Ido have to delete some to make room for new post and pictures and comments :] Any way thank you much for complement its very nice from you glad you like :] hehe yes I need it nice cool thoughts specially at night so I can get good sleep and rest thank you bb take care and have a great day :]
Oki From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :] Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and its need it oki :] Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I wish you a Fantastic Wednesday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time and come Spend it with me At F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts Please :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]



Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


1:03 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/