; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Tuesday July 24 2007

Tuesday, July 24, 2007
> Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers :] Happy Tuesday :] Oki.. Today I will work most of my day and early afternoon Then in my late Evening only will take break for gym I wanted to do new pictures and did but did not like it much but will hold of until I am in better mood its has been terrible at work so not much to smile about I post this picture cause happier days no need every body sad and it cheers me up to see me happy with Burt and at home :] will go to gym and have to go maybe get some fresh food but I will do my best to be live Online for you. As much time permits me I will only take some breaks and then chill a bit before my late shift but... I will leave Schedule open for your whole early and mid Morning Starting as I wake from around your 1:30AM to 2:30 AM CDT time USA so can log in any time probably too will take short or long breaks depending in how productive shifts are your early to mid morning CDT Time USA oki doki and then as always for my main shift let say I will try my best to be Live Online for you BTW your " UPDATE" SHIFT CANCELL SORRY IFELT SLEEP BUT WILL POST AS I WAKE IN MY EARLY DAY USA and for this or any other times to check if I am Online just please Click Here it will take you directly to my bios page and let you know if I am live Online for you at F4F.com no matter hour day or night or where you reading blog from .:]
This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and always let you know it no matter hours day or night and where you reading blog from If I am live Online for you at F4F.com :] So Good idea to check it often Today Please :] I also will like to ask Please help me out and take avantage of the" Two Free minutes" Just for register with site I ask when you do this to please use my banner and or link I will give you Click Here This link will take you directly F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join please not forget to do so by using my lovely banner on right side of the blog or link I just gave you it will help me only If you join as Member to make a lil xtra monies. Oki I thank you for your time and Continue Support Cooperation And Understanding :]

Oki reply to comments :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim heh Yes, well was not by choice and did have some tech problems and was terriblr week hope this one will be better Yes, I jog and I am a fast runner hehe dont think I was fastest in School cause I play other sports but I am oki thank you for your continue support and your comment my friend a big strong hug for you :]
IPIKSTEF : Hello Brian Thank you for both of your comments I will look for song and should be in btw todays and next post oki lol Brian you know I am alwasy ready lol you are teasing me now I see lol hehe Jk Blush Thank you Brian a big hug for you and lots of Muahsss my friend take care and have a great day :]
JOSH :] Hello my friend thank you for your sweet comment and complement heh yes wish I saw you more often would be nice.. Josh things can always be better last week was very slow and hope for better this week .:] Take care my friend and hope you are doing great :] have a nice day and thank you for your comment and look foward to more :]
JAN :] Salut my friend heh Blush so I will look foward to your next visit and Jan it was nothing special just really try to work a little when I could and took some night off cuase it did not make sense to spend time for nothing there and also had to change a few things at work and hope you had better weekend my friend and enjoy it :] a Strong hug and kisses for you my friend Jan Take care :]
MENBYFORK :] Hello I notice you in my chat and I have email from you too I will reply you sometime oki cause I have back log now of 175 emails but will try to do some tomorrow oki dont know how far I get ussually takes me a few days to stay current don't want to close other emails accounts cause its difficult to see then all. Thank you for your nice complement and comment .And yes very warm in brno but its oki. I did a lil in weekend dont know if I have much time today who knows I might change mind often I do it lol take care and Enjoy your day :]
SPAIN :] Hola I like that instead of no Nic oki thank you . a very nice complement and I thank you for your comment have a great day. and your English its fine just use a name Please thanks Kisses from brno:]
MANU:] Hello Glad you like I am oki can always be better :] It is always nice to read you enjoy blog nad have pay attetion to all posting and our list of supporters.:]hmm well yesi have to rpley to comment my friend thank you for yours take care and have nice day :]
JB : Ola Joao : hehe wish i had that now lol JK thank you tour are very sweet and kind to do so I look foward very much to it :-) Joao my friedn and hope you enjpy your vacation Welcome back :-) thank you for nice complements glad you like and your comment and continue support heh A strong hug for you and wish you a great day my friend Joao:]
ALE :] Ciao Ale Oki Glad you like it and you do hope I win medal lol gold only take silver too lol Sure you know I try my best kisses and un Bacio for you Ale have a nice day :]
JEFF :] hello my friend. Yes Jeff you know i wnat it too but just have not been the right time and mood for it so it will happen sometime in future oki when I am not sure have to think what i wnat to do and say with it but very happy to read you enjoy them much thank you for your comment and have a great day and take care Jeff :]
Oki...
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :] Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and its need it oki :]

Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I wish you a Fantastic TUESDAY :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time and come Spend it with me At F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I aim to please U Always come to me bb hehe :]~~~~~~~

Cau cau for now
Kisses Stef :]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]





Live Guys on Webcam


1:18 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/