; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Tuesday July 17 2007

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola Oi. Cheers. :] Happy Tuesday:] Hmm Oki Was a bit of Strange shift early today very slow :( bleee and on top some critics Chatters oh well I will go into Town now have some errands to do later in my day plan go to gym and mabye get some sun also

About my schedule I will leave the rest of my Afternoon Open dont know when I be back home so You know I will try my best to log in and for my regular shift I will try my best to be live Online for you let say somtime around your 3:00PM To 4:00PM CDT Time USA :] and you know always to best click here This link will take you directly to my bios page and let you know no matter hours day or night and where you reading blog from if I am live Online for you at F4F.com. I also will like to ask Please help me out and take avantage of the" two free minutes" Just for register with site I ask when you do this to please use my banner and or link I will give you Click Here This link will take you directly F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join please not forget to do so by using my lovely banner on right side of the blog or link I just gave you it will help me only If you join as Member to make a lil xtra monies. Oki I thank you for your time and Continue Support Cooperation And Understanding :]
Oki reply to comments :]
MARCUK:] hello hehe yes I post comments in wrong page and skip one day was all that happen but think I fix it now hmmm dont know I have pictures from wedding dont think so but if you want to see me in suit you can always private me for this just let me know it in advance and be ready for you dont know when you look cause had terrible shifts last two days very slow only Saturday was a lil above average oki so take care and have nice day hugs and kisses hope its all fix now :]
FRANCHESCO :] Welcome to blog. not sure what you ask me I work as flirt model in Internet chat F4F.com you can click in my link or banners to find my schedules are always in blog but if you ask where I live and do my live chat is From brno Czech Republic oki thanks for comment and is NP have a great day :]
JANUS :] Salut my dear friend thank you for post I look at it was very nice from you hehe blush luv u too and Sweet kisses for you my dear friend Janus thank you for your continue support :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hi Mark hehe is tri pod lol its easy to do pics like this heh you a bit late I change it hehe but glad you notice yes was lil mistake lots of things going on so blog take a lot of my time and when I try to do fast make mistakes Bleee I don't have it cause friday I post all comment I have in blog dashboard if they not there I can not post Sorry Marck comments might have going :-( to heaven (comments) lol . Mark yes I was a bit tire you know its is extremely hot here we have now days 40 celcius bleee not have energy for much and do have nice fan to keep me cool but any way shifts are slow last two days so not much fun and some rude chatters too :-( Have a great day and strong hugs and kisses for you too my dear friend Mark thank you for your comments and continue support :]
JOAO :] Ola hehe yes I continue ecological lol thank Joao have a great day and take care thank you for comment and continue support :]
a big strong hug for you :]
JAN :] Salut mon ami.. Yes Sorry was not just you was all page seems like I am having problems with blogsite and comments delays and some lost I did make mistake myself in weekend but hope its all up to date now now if I dont get comment on blog nothing I can do about that heh but I enjoy you much and look to spending time with u bb so sweet kisses and strong hug for you Jan thank you for comment and nice complement and continue support :]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim Thank u what a nice complement glad you write me this and Yes, its about time to upgrade to Dsl or cable :-) bleee yes would be great if you get and can come chat with me at f4f.com :] heh maybe more who knows lol hehe prefer not to wear nothiong at all its much more fun that way lol
have a great Tuesday my friend and a big strong hug for you oki Muahs

Oki From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :] Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and its need it oki :] Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I wish you a Fantastic Tuesday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time and come Spend it with me At F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts :]
Oki
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ....:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Live Guys on Webcam


12:06 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/