; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thursday July 26 2007

Thursday, July 26, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut.Ola Oi. Cheers. Happy Thursday :] "Update" This for my late afternoon and not sure cause had terrible night shift was worst I had in Months so will try to get some rest now and later in my day I will Try my best to be live Online for you Lets say can be around your 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM CDT time USA to start Schedules shifts subject to change Always. And After I have Baskeball Practice so will rest a bit and hope I will Try my best To be back Live Online for you hmm btw your 4:00 PM and your 5:00 PM CDT Time USA I was a bit late yesterday sorry but took a lil nap.:] So all You know always best to Click Here make sure I am Live Online for you at F4F.com. at any time you wish to check This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and always let you know it if I am live Online for you no matter where you are reading blog from oki dokie.
I also will like to ask Please help me out and take avantage of the" two free minutes" Just for register with site I ask when you do this to please use my banner and or link I will give you Click Here This link will take you directly F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join please not forget to do so by using my lovely banner on right side of the blog or link I just gave you it will help me only If you join as Member to make a lil xtra monies. Oki I thank you for your time and Continue Support Cooperation And Understanding :]

Oki Reply To comments :]
MENBYFORK : heh Yes, you right last night I should have stay in bed bleee was terrible slow again hope it will better later in my day cause not much fun when there is no action .About your second comment yes nothing I can do about it thanks for info anyway :(hmmm thanks for your comment wish you a good day :]
ALE:] Ciao my friend yes, you know its request from friend . Yes yes is oki you know. Thank you for complement glad you like Ale take care and have great day :]
SIRYELLOW :] lol hello Mark only you would know it treu it was my name day Yesterday Thank you for Card :] humm yes sometimes we do you know maybe go out but I did not this year and boo no yellow rose or presents lol niot sure i get the whole meaning of joke but i know its funny if you think so hehe ahhh I will after blog meditate into sleep hehe much hapiness there :] and I did not see you U :[ I work very late too so you play hide and could not catch you lol cause no where to be found thank you for your continue friendship and support my friend you know I was joking with u hope to see you soon Sorry emails are delay too. Have a great day and Enjoy Strong Big hugs and Big Sweet kisses for you my friend Mark :]
JB :] Ola Always sad wehn loose your dog I sorry for u m,y friend but you did right thing that is true luv heh I think you know pet love you no matter what so lucky when you have a good pet... Take care my friend and Strong hug for you Enjoy your day take care Joao:]
IPIK:] hello Brian humm is oki You know not really my type of song many I get in emails but sure i like some oki I play this song already once Brian cause I do like it Sorry Street of Philadelphia I play too . Oki have a nice day I am a lil sad shift are still very slow only had one good day in ten its not so good :( hugs and Muahs for you my friend :]
WSUNTREE :] hello Jim Glad some one had good day :] hum i hope for better day today later cause humpy day once again dissapoints :[ lots of hourd of work and very lil action so not much fun :[ wish you a great day and enjoy it thank you for comment and continue support :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :] Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and its need it oki :] Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I wish you a Fantastic Thursday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]

Hope you will find a lil Time and come Spend it with me At F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I aim To please U :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]





Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


1:22 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/