; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thrusday July 19 2007

Thursday, July 19, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers.:] Happy Thursday :] I will same as yesterday Tomorrow Have routine day and really I will like to leave my Morning and Afternoon Schedule Open and then later n your day I will try my best to be Live Online for you let say around your 3:00 to 4:00 PM CDT USA and you know always best to click Here This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and always let you know it no matter hours day or night and where you reading blog from If I am live Online for you at F4F.com :] I also will like to ask Please help me out and take advantage of the" two free minutes" Just for register with site I ask when you do this to please use my banner and or link I will give you Click Here This link will take you directly F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join please not forget to do so by using my lovely banner on right side of the blog or link I just gave you it will help me only If you join as Member to make a lil xtra monies. Oki I thank you for your time and Continue Support Cooperation And Understanding :] oki to comments :]
JAMESX :] heh Blush I know I was not sure of picture for blog but was what I was wearing for work last night so its oki I think thanks for comment and wish you a nice day :]
MYLES :] Hello no no you know its very nice complement but just a czech guy trying to make better life for himself its all you know its in nice comment thank you strong hugs and kisses for you Myles have a great day :]
PAUL :] hmm no You know really you can't see much any way I think in past had same or similars pictures less or a bit more its oki thanks for commment and complements Muahs for you dear Pauly:]
AJ :] hehe blush too Yes, its not so revealing you know you can AJ you know where to find and see me live online not be shy I dont bite u know unless you ask me too :] have a nice day and thank for your two comments much love too :]
JANUS : Salut my Dear friend no no you know nothing its really visible well at least not in my eyes lol but i did look at picture closely I think in blog there a couple more that you can see for sure more :] Yes, you know I think this anyway Welcome thank you always your are too kind to me and hug and kisses my friend take care and have a great day :]
IPIKSTEF :] Hello Brian Sorry to read about your job situation hope it will better for u and surely u know blog ist not always perfect and dont think your comments are the only get lost..;[ I get emails saying the same Problem not sure where they go sometimes but maybe I loose then some times too who knows this things . you can grr all you wnat its oki Brian NP why you know you are friend no reason to feel jeoulous muahs and thanks u for your comments and complements :]
ALONEDARKNES :] Yes, much better you ask me I am doing oki having some ups and downs but its normal in life.. Blush thanks glad u think so but I am not so much I think this way you too have a great day :]
STEREPOST :] Yes, I know what you mean . Ahh thank you you are kind surely more will be in future oki doki hmm thanks for complement and comment have a nice day :] Thanks
PSIBERTOP :] Hello Don.. glad you like hmm you know its just undies for work and notying special but i am glad you like well you know lil stefie always ready to play but you never come by :[ hump day once again was a slow day :[ booo. thank you for complement and comment Don have a nice day :]
MARK :] Hello heh not only hope this post gets done and in blog cause a lot of comment thank u for your friendship always and your continue support and complements heh yes its very hot trying to take Sun when I can and have the time
A big strong hug and Muahs for u Mark my dear friend :] thanks for all your time too it is much appreciated :]
ISRAEL :] Yes Sorry you know that other site sometimes not possible for me to log in I will add you as sooon as I have access but always best to reach me here at blogsite thanks for comment have agreat day my friend :]
MANMAD :] Welcome To blog Salut thank you for complement glad you like picture and look forward to more comments from you :] take care and have a nice day
Anonymous#1 hmmm oki thanks but please come up with nics very difficult for me to not know who it is and I sometimes delete them . But thank you for your comment and nice complement glad you like take care :]
ALE :] Ciao Yes , maybe but its oki I think un Bacio for you too have great day Ale :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim thanks you lol sure I willtry to make such pic this Month cause u know I love ice cream too :] hehe get the connection fast and visit me soon at F4F.com. thank you for your comment and complements I think somewhere around there lol a strong hug for you have a great day my friend Jim :]
JEE ;] hello welcome to blog thank you much glad you enjoy and Blush thank u for complements glad you think so i do not think like this but just as someone who trys his best to please and trying to make better life for himself :]
Oki From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :] Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and its need it oki :] Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I wish you a Fantastic Thursday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time and come Spend it with me At F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts Please :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]









Live Guys on Webcam


12:32 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/