; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday July 22 2007

Sunday, July 22, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Sunday :] In this post not much about my day only want to get update and and I will try my best to be Live online for you in and hour Around your 5:00 PM to 5:30 PM CST time USA then I will continue with my reagular schedule that will post after and before Im do my shift or get to bed oki I will do my best to update blogsite.. and you know best thing even for today your Sunday will be to please Click Here. At Any Time :] this link will take you to my bios page and always let you know no matter hours day or night or where ever you are reading blof from if I am Live Online for you at F4F.com :]
I also will like to ask Please help me out and take avantage of the" two free minutes" Just for register with site I ask when you do this to please use my banner and or link I will give you Click Here This link will take you directly F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join please not forget to do so by using my lovely banner on right side of the blog or link I just gave you it will help me only If you join as Member to make a lil xtra monies. Oki I thank you for your time and Continue Support Cooperation And Understanding :]

Oki Reply to comments :]
BETH : I think I have Idea long time ago you write me in my blog email at aol was that u ? shy well don't think so lol anyway welcome to blog well you know you read a lot but you know its nice complement from my friend and Visitors or fans but it does not change my day to day realities . so don't put much Attention to this but I appreciate much USA don't know hope one day will be possible fo me to go I am ready so we will see in time take care and thanks for Both of your comments :]
JAMES :] hello my friend you couldnot be more right sure we all need a break every now and then so was nice Time off :] Take care hope you had a nice weekend :]
MYLES :] Hello :] Yes, you know i work in many other proyect some are develoing for me some are stand by so only future will tell but in the mean time always wake up to realities of daily life and expenses they dont pay on their onw and have School and living expenses that i need to be concern with sure i think abou this things Myles thank you for good wishes and Yes, was net box have a Great time in New york Myles Enjoy Hugs and kisses :]
KNICKSGRLO :] hello thanks i will look up as I have time have fun time In Cali and thank you for comment look forward to more :] Have a nice day
MENBYFORK :] Hello Welcome to blog .:] Yes, Sorry with net connections I had a week full of tech problem and had not been able to acess email once agin i am set back but will do my best to catch up oki thanks for comment :]
FRUIT :] Salom from Brno :] hello and How are you ? its always nice to read not be shy :] Have a nice day
KEVIN :] Hello my friend I have the setting in large its is the largest I can post in blog Sorry but thank you for your comment :] have a nice day
BAS :] hello You right Sorry i dont recall must have bee long time ago. you know come visit me at F4F.com and refresh my mind :] have a great day thanks for comment ;]
LUIS :] hola :] Thank you welcome to blog . Glad you like and hope you will visit me at f4f.com and look foward to more comments :] have a great day
Oki From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :] Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and its need it oki :] Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I wish you a Fantastic And a Splendid Sunday :].. Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time and come Spend it with me At F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts Please with me at F4F.com :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]



Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


11:26 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/