; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Monday July 30 2007

Monday, July 30, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi . Cheers . Oki Happy Monday :] Oki "UPDATE" heh So far Monday lives for its name its a blue day so far lol well btw nasty chatters and slow shift humm good thing I should really start to catch up with emails Sorry still not :[ hum I will try today when I get Start it I move fast with them do give me a few days please oki doki. well the Rest of my Afternoon Open really not much free time but will try to be live online well can be at least until early mid morning CDT Time USA Cause I have Basket ball Practice and then gym for light work out and then back to flat chill a bit and take alil nap maybe or nice bath and then I will try my best To be Live Online For you let say around your 4:00 to 5:00 PM CDT Time USA :]
Oki
:] And You know all Schedules Subject to change sometimes a lil late or early Oki So always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my bios Page at F4F.com and always let you know if I am Live Online for you :] No matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :]
I will Also like to ask you :]
Please Help me out and Take Advantage of the "two Free Minutes " Just for Register with F4F.com Site. And I ask you When and If you do it Please use my Lovely Banner on right side of blog and or Link I will give you here Click Here And its is totally free for this F4F.com promotion. You will not be charge So come and have at least a lil Fun time in private with me all you need is a Credit or Debit Card :] Oki This other link Click Here Will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join Please not forget To do so by using my Lovely banner :P and or link :] I just give you It will help me with the two minutes of course they are very welcome :] I thank you and then Only If you decide to join As a Member at F4F.com will help me to make a lil xtra monies .
I thank You for Your Time :] And Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]

Oki
To Reply to Comments :]

Anonymous # 1 Please make up nic I will stop posting comments with out nics . so please id not that difficult do it for me please i thank you for your comment and have a nice day and sure I will do Video in future for blog all in goo time oki doki have a great day and take care :]
CALVIN:] Welcome To blog :] Thank you hope you will enjoy it too :] hmmm right know i am sort of rushing but i promess i will later oki Calvin thanks for comments did you write me email for blog roll too please be patient i get to then eventually not worry :] have a great day and take care :]
JOEINTHEOC :] lol Califirnia here we come lol well I guess it could be another State too but think you told me California in chat not sure might not have bee u lol. Darling there is no new work out regime I just maintain and do my regular routine bee doind as hobby for 8 yera and also live a pretty Active and healthy lifestyle :]. But Blush Thank you for your complements I am Glad you like Look forward to more visit and some fun in privates hehe Have a great day Joe :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim . Could be better and you Hope you enjoy your weekend :] heh well so far not so good but always can be worst :] so i hope you have bettter start then me and thank you for you cine thought let hope so for the rest of today and week a strong hug for you my friend Jim and thank you for comments and continue support :]
JANNIK :] Salut My friend. Yes I am oki just a lil slow at work Today hmm Sunday I mostly work until my early evevinig then went to movies and to bed :] so if you check at night Paris time i was not Online I will today I think if I make it throught the day after baskeball and gym but I ususally feel great after excersise so maybe hope to see you later oki Jan Thank you for Continue support and comments :] and a Sweet comment it is Jan Sweet kisses for you thanks again :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]

Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki .
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and its need it oki :]

Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I wish you a Fantastic Monday :]

Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time Today and come Spend it with me at F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I aim To please U :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]





HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]






Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:50 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/