; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Monday July 23 2007

Monday, July 23, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers :] Happy Monday :] Oki.." Update" Today I will go to gym and have to run some errands in town but I will do my best to log in as I get Free time... I will leave Schedule open for your Morning so can log in any time probably your early to mid morning CDT Time USA oki doki and then as always for my main shift let say I will try my best to be Live Online for you BTW your 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM CDT Time USA and for this or any other times to check if I am Online just please Click Here it will take you directly to my bios page and let you know if I am live Online for you at F4F.com no matter hour day or night or where you reading blog from
This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and always let you know it no matter hours day or night and where you reading blog from If I am live Online for you at F4F.com :] I also will like to ask Please help me out and take avantage of the" two free minutes" Just for register with site I ask when you do this to please use my banner and or link I will give you Click Here This link will take you directly F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join please not forget to do so by using my lovely banner on right side of the blog or link I just gave you it will help me only If you join as Member to make a lil xtra monies. Oki I thank you for your time and Continue Support Cooperation And Understanding :]

Oki reply to comments :]

IPIKSTEF :] Hello Brian hehe Blush Thank you for Complement my friend. Welcome back hope all its going well Sending you good positive thoughts for best outcome for you :] oki Brian and take care its No problem hmm yes, you know I have no problem with any strokes lol. Yes, well as you know can always be better Thank you for your comment and wish you a great day lots of muahs for you my friend let me know when you home for a while so can play your request cause I only keep them one day in blog oki Take care I am Optimistic for u too :]

AJ :] Hello my friend is pool in brno just has platform for you to stand and sit and swim from . Yes sure been in pool . Aj things can always be better but thank you for your nice Complement and your comment wish you a great day my friend take care :]

Oki...
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :] Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and its need it oki :]

Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I wish you a Fantastic Monday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will find a lil Time and come Spend it with me At F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I aim to please U :]

Cau cau for now
Kisses Stef :]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]





Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


1:27 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/