; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Monday July 16 2007

Monday, July 16, 2007

Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers. Happy Monday:] I hope you all had a very Splendid weekend and Yesterday I did have great time with my friends and get some sun so was pretty cool...
Today I do have Basketball practice and then I will go to Gym for my routine workout :]. I will try my best To log in and Be Live Online for you as I get free time during the rest of my day and afternoon will not be much probably. But try any way hehe I will Try my best To be" Live Online" for you Lets say Around your 3:00 to 3:30 PM CDT TIME USA To start and you know best its always to Click Here This link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and no matter Hours day or night and where are you reading blog from .
I also Please ask you To help me out make sure please you use link above or better my lovely banner on rightside of the blog to Register with F4F.com site you get "Two Free Minutes "just take a little time and you do need to have debit or creditcard but it cost nothing So why not do it ?heh and come spend some private time with me :] I will try my best to please u. Oki Also if you are thinking of upgrading to a Membership Status at F4F.com also please use my lovely banner :p or Click Here this link and or my lovely Banner will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and let you check site out it will help me only if you register and join as a member I will make lil xtra monies which I will be very Grateful for your time and help :] Oki . I also want to thank you for your TIME and Your Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding with me :]
Oki reply To comments :]
Yes Sorry I seem to have Skip NOT IN PURPOSE one day of comments. Too much wine Friday lol Sorry.. Jk honest mistake :[
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim hehe Yes I had a lovely fun weekend . Thank you for your nice complement and your comment Sorry you had to do some work your weekend I am Flatter thank you much for your continue support and wish a great Monday take care and a Big hug for you :]
IPKISTEF :] Hello Brian what comments I tell you honesttly was mistake in my part to then I look and see that you have written one but this one did you read prior postings I reply to last comment. Not cry please boooo lol really if you are joking I hope cause you know I tell you when I don't post comments from you I just miss one day :-( all oki bb luv u hug and kisses my friend take care :]
MYLES :] Hello How long you wait cause its not many times that I am so busy some day yes but not always oki so look foward to your visit again my friend :] have a great day
PAUL :] Thanks for nice comment Paul you know I thank you for you friendship and continue support and comment my friend enjoy your time take care hugs and muahs for you Pauly :]
JAN:] Salut :] hehe well sure you know in time we will understand ech other better. and Sure i be honest with you thank you for your time and support :] No no I dont think any thing like this just some time difficult you know but i try my best Heh thank you . Jan you are very Sweet and always i will be looking forward to our chats Take care and maybe i hope to see you later my friend hugs and kisses :] for you :]
Oki From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace, Love, Compassion and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:] Please Remember :]
To Everyday Practice and Teach.. RESPECT.. TOLERANCE COMPASSION AND UNDERSTANDING .... Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday to do :] I thank you :] Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will do my best to update blog later in my day if need it :] Always latest news about me here in blogsite :] I hope you will find sometime and come spend it with me at F4F.com:]
I thank you for you Time. I wish you A Fantastic Monday . .:]
And Enjoy it What Ever you do :]


Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Live Guys on Webcam


9:44 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/