; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday July 27 2007

Friday, July 27, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola . Ciao . Salut .Ola. Oi. Cheers... TGIF :] Happy Friday :] Oki You know I had two long days so post will be short but Sweet muahs lol work during my nights which if you not prepare its tough but at least was better than yesterday. So thanks for your Support :] As for Today wish you a great Friday and Nice weekend I am planning in leaving Open Schedule cause have no clue about times cause I will try to log in and I get a chance but will take breaks So I will like to Leave my whole day Open Schedule and then I will try my best to be Live Online for you around your 5:00p.m CDT time USA you know Schedules are subject to change can be a lil early or late and always best To Click Here this link will take you directly to my bios page and let you know always no matter hour day or nigh and where ever you are reading blog from If I am live Online for you at F4F.com

I also will like to ask Please help me out and take avantage of the" two free minutes" Just for register with site I ask when you do this to please use my banner and or link I will give you Click Here This link will take you directly F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and if you decide to join please not forget to do so by using my lovely banner on right side of the blog or link I just gave you it will help me only If you join as Member to make a lil xtra monies.

Oki.

I thank you for your time and Continue Support Cooperation And Understanding :]

To Reply To Comments :]

LUIS :] Hola and Hola Chile :] Yes I remember you . Thank you Glad you do :] heh That I am I think you would have to know me better :] Heh Well Luis Yes Its very True I am Against Any type of discrimination No matter lifestyle ,religion and race and for that matter Social Status you know a lot of that still around but Yes. I am glad you see more that pictures cause I like to think that its much more to me yes yes I have this problem always trying to figure who my real friends are and for the Future who know what its for me I am in Czech Republic and I live a simple life as a student trying to pay for his living expenses and finish Studies try to work in many different things to better my life and Surely hope One day I will go to South America. Thank you for your complement and your nice cooment I am sure blog readers will appreciate it and have to keep dreams and hopes alive . heh I know i have a good place to visit and a good airfair you know I work and study but write me email this was long post for blog. but I felt you want it post cause there is a limit to amount of space I can have have not figure how to have more without being a pay website so have a nice day Luis and thank you again for comment.:]

IPIK:] Hello Brian Glad you like Song now you write the words I like them too thank you . heh Brian red suit stay on...lol.. but yes yes you need meds and spanking lol have a great day and hugs and kisses thank fo both comment my friend brian:]

TXSVBETH :] hello Yes was long time ago Not be shy but you never took me private I waited for your reply :-( hehe I am very opem mind don't know about others oki so come have some fun in private with me :] have a great day and thank you for comment :]

MENBYFORK :] hello Thank you for your comment wish you a great day :]

WSUNTREE:] Hello Jim Yes Its NP Jim i hope you get fast conection soon would be cool to have you in private with me and have some chat and fun yes I feel better today but hope will get some nice rest too TGIF for you is weekend and Thank you for your nice comments and your continue support take care my friend and a big hug for you :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from.
We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :]
I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach ..RESPECT... TOLERANCE... AND.. COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:] Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :] Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :] Oki Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will Update blog later in my day if possible and its need it oki :] Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I wish you a Fantastic Friday and Splendid weekend :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]

Hope you will find a lil Time this weekend and come Spend it with me At F4F.com
Lets have some Fun Times In Prvts with me Please I aim To please U :]

Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]











Live Guys on Webcam


11:22 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/