; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Monday June 25 2007

Monday, June 25, 2007
Ajoh . Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers "Happy Monday ":] Hope you all enjoy your weekend I had very lovely Sunday with my Parents :-) Hehe Here is me and Burt today :] woof woof :]~~~~ Yes . Oki Today I will work in and Hour or two after I am done with blog but will leave the rest of the day Open. you know I will try to log in as time permits me maybe in hour or two and then later as I get free time . But my daily Schedule for you cause I have Basketball practice later on and then I will go to Gym Shower then chill a bit if I get a lil time. I am thinking for my regular "Schedule" I will try my best to be Live Online for you lets say Around Your 4:00 P M CST TIME USA . And You all know where at F4F.com and if you don't
Hmm you can Please always check by Click Here This link will take you directly to my bios page and let you know no matter where you reading blog from day or night I af I am Live Online For you at F4F.com..:]

OKI .. I also like to ask all my blog readers Visitors and Friends to Come to Site F4F.com Its its same link I gave you above /\ And ask you humbly for your "Vote" please help me win June /07 as your favorite Flirt of The Month Model at F4F.com it will also let me know that you guys really apppreciates my blog and the time I put in it too cause if everyone logs in for a couple minutes when I am Live Online at F4F.com which its every day I think we have a good chance of Winning It cost nothing . So I thank you much for this .:] Alaso still going on is you have debiut or credit card you will get two free minutes free for a private time at F4F.com and it cost you nathing just for regestering. oki try it please. I thank you .""""PLEASE MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ARE REGISTER THANK YOU USE MY LINKS"""" you can do this by my bios page or you Can Click Here This link will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can take free turn of site and only if you decide to join it will help me mak a lil xtra monies :]
I thank you for your Continue Support . Cooperation and Understanding .:]
Oki To Reply To comments :]
By the way I tool this Picture before I went to bed last night so its New Picture and off course picture at home I take my self it took a cople trys but Burt was very Cooperative .:]
PSBERTOP : hello Don Yes, well for sure you will know ot and I would never say I took myself . the best part od the weekend was Spending time with my paret I alwasy find it relaxing and uplifting cause they help me as much they can and they very loving towards me so I love them very much :] Before any one ask sure they know ofmy work and blog. Oki dokie . Don I hope so too that you enjoy your weekend and a big hug for you thank you for complement and comments:]
JB :] Ola My friend Blush so you think so glad you enjoy and like thank you for your complement and comments my frien Joao a big hug for you :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts
all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :] I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach RESPECT TOLERANCE AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you friends and love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :]
Oki
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will do my best to update blog later in my day :]
Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I hope you will find sometime and come spend it with me at F4F.com
If not for some fun times in privates. Then I just Please ask you to log in when I am Live Online and "VOTE" for me As Your Favorite Flirt Of The Month June /07
I thank you for you time and Your Votes :]
I wish you A Fantastic Monday And a Very procuctive week.:]
Enjoy it What Ever you do :]
Cau cau for now kisses Stef...:]




HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]






Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


8:02 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/