; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Tuesday June 19 2007

Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Cheers. :] Happy Tuesday :-) "Update" Oki Today This Busy boy has much to do and also work :] and had a long day yesterday but had good night rest :-) This Picture I took right outside My flat and had to hurry before someone else come by lol Hope you will enjoy . I dont really like my own pictures just dont know why But if you do then I am Happy for it :] So again today will leave the rest of my Morning And Afternoon open cause dont know exact times and its possible that I may log in for a couple hours your mid morning CST Time USA or a lil earle just will tell you I know I was little late Yesterday for last shift but its reason I write Around this hour many times I am early but you know I will update blog whe possible and let u know it or its happen before that I fallen sleep and did not wake for a shift but that is very rare. So Again I will leave my morning and afternoon open cause I will go To gym and sunbath later just not sure when and a lil chill time later too ..So for later my regular Shift its again let say for now around your 3:00 PM CST Time USA. And You know where if you not know do or don't lol its Always best to Please Click Here This Link will take you directly to my bios page and let you know it no matter hour day or night or where ever you are reading blog from If I am Live Online for you at F4F.com Check often cause some times I am just a few minutes off and log back in if I am on break or something like this . Please My Friends and Blog readers Help me out and It is same link as above Come and Please Vote for me as Your Favorite Flirt of the Month at F4F.com for June/07 Everybody can Vote just need for me to be live Online and you know times from Blog . So PLease take a minute of your time and Help me out To WIN lets Rock the Vote :-) I thank you much For Your "Vote Time and help ":] Oki Also If you are thinking of Joining or just want to check site out that its F4F.com . I ask You to Please If you decided to join Please use this link Click Here or banner on right side of the blog :]~~ Both will take you directly to Member page at F4F.com and you can take free tour of site .Please Not be afraid cost nothing to check out and if you decide to join and register its ony then that it wil help me make a lil xtra monies . I thank you For your Continue Support Understanding and Cooperation...:]
Oki To reply To comments
SIRYELLOW :] Hello Mark hehe he is just a lil camera shy lol Burt is now 15 years old . Heh Glad you like cause I was a lil tire well today Monday night I was finally able to sleep longer but been working 10 to 12 hours days and trying my best to stay in shape too :] So you know I try lol yes teeth and a nice tongue :p lol hehe Blush Mark you are too kind Thank you for nice complements :] Yes, Visit with family always uplifting for me :] not here but glad you enjoy your day Oki lets please Mark Thank you my friend care much for you and thanks you for your friendship and continue support :] hugs and muahs have a great day bb
JB: Ola Joao my friend Sorry to read about your dog Burt its healthy but getting upthere in years Thank you for your comment and continue support a Big hug for you Joao . Have agreat day my friend :]
MARCUK :] hello my friend hmm its possible but yes rest will only happen in privates .trainers what is that ? please explain i dont know but for sure rest not here in blog only in privates at flirt Marc you should know better my friend its oki Np allI can say in not I wont bite you lol only bite when I am ask to do so lol
take care Marc have a great day :] thanks for comment and continue support ;]
TOM TOM :] hehe Yes. it was very nice ..lol don't think that help game was over and done . Too bad :( lol buy me a pair will you Tom Tom cause I can't fly without wings lol me thinking its now too late bb its Tueday I would have gotten a call at the very least lol this its very Sad news for me and all who try to help me i thk u and all other they know who they are so no need to name them but really dont wnat to chat or write abiout it any more Kubaku is stock in Brno for now Tom Tom and the worls keeps turning true. Glad you think so thanks for complement Tom tom have a great day hugs and muahss :] my friend thank u for continue support and comment :]
MATTI :] Welcome to comment in blog :] glad you take time to write me . MATTY no no yu can see me live at F4F.com read blog carefully I work everyday at lots different hours so come by to visit me please :] thank you for nice wishes have a great day Matty :]
WSUNTREE :] hello Jim hehe no my car its very old dont think I be showing in blog. I had very long Sunday and Monday work all weekend really todat finally was able to get a few xtra hours of sleep. hope so for you have a great day and thank you for comment and continue support a big hug for u sorry about your truck :[ bleee oki enjoy the day anyway Jim :]
PSIBERTOP :] hi Don . I dont have time to look at clip now but will later oki thanks for link its gotten a lil late on me and need to do some errands in town and go to gym and sunbath the chill and back to work dont know exact order but its close lol hehe thank you Don sure it work if thank you.. Have not see it yet recently not much free time have bee working lots Blush Thank you for complements I dont know its always a matter of taste and choices he is pretty handsome a lil hairy for my taste but think I can over look that lolol or better shave him..lol I seen him in other movies. Thank you for comment Don and sweet complements again :] Enjoy and have a great day .. A big hug for you my friend:]
IPIKSTEF :] hello Brian I was joking you know this I hope. hehe toes you like too.:] lol Brian its ok you can fail but I will not pass u lol .. teasing you bb no worries I know you heart in the right place... lol.. Muahs. thank you for you continue support and comments Brian enjoy and have agreat day:]
oki
From the Loving City of brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful thoughts. All around the World . we need this now please do the same where ever you are reading blog from I thank you much for it :]
Please ...Remember.. too.. To ... Teach...And Practice ....RESPECT ...TOLERANCE AND .. COMPASSION ...Towards All others ... AND .. not forget To SHARE this PRINCIPLES with Your Friends and Love Ones Too.:] I thank you much for it :]
REMEMBER .. To .. Always Let the People In your lifes let then know you CARE and LOVE them Not just with empty spoken words but with real Loving Gestures ( Actions ) I know ist easy to write than to do it but I try my best to do everyday..:]
I thank you:]
PLEASE always know it. That I thank you for your continue support here at blogsite and at F4F.com ;
Its is Always very Much Appreciated.. And I have much Gratitude for it :]
OKI
Thank you for your time :]
PLease Share Blogsite with your friends :]
If I need to I willupdate blog later in my day :]
I hope you will find sometime and come spend it with me at F4F.com
If not for some hot fun private Then I please just ask you for your "Votes" at site as your favorite Flirt Model for the Month of June/07 Thank you :]
I wish you a Fantastic Tuesday and Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]








Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:57 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/