; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thursday June 28 2007

Thursday, June 28, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola.Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers.:] Happy Thursday. I am a lil late with "UPDATE" Okie for now I am going to have some snack sort of late lunch and some Ice cream mnam mnam yum yum I will take lil nap and then I will try to log in Again.. Today later in my afternoon. So I leave it Open you never know ? I have Basketball Practice in early evening so not sure how long I will be able to. and then After I will just try to just chill for a bit and for my regular Schedule. I will try my best To be back Live Online for you Lets say Around your 3 :00 PM CDT Time USA or a lil later and as always at F4F.com Please Click Here This link will take you directly to me bios Page and it same Page. When I am Live Online that you can "Vote" for me I ask you to do for me Please I thank you for your taking the time and your Vote :] Oki for my friends and readers if you are Interested in register with site F4F.com and take advantage of the free two minutes Please Click Here or in my lovely banner that is also if you plan to Upgrade to Membership the Banner and link will take you directly to F4F.com Members page you can check site out and just if you do register or join please use my Banner or link it will help me make a lil xtra monies only if you register and or join oki :]
Thank you for Your Continue Support Understanding and Cooperation :]
Oki
To Reply To comments :]
SIRYELLOW :] hehe lol Hi Mark yes I think I need the saving rought waters lately lol problem its it dont pay :( ..lol.. heh lot o chat not much Action so maybe not hehe Pathos oki doki one day I will get there I hope heh you know I would never tell lol but you thinking is very clear my friend :-) Well humpy day turn out to be a bit of a \/ day and I think you know Sometimes some of my friends and Visitors dont realize that I am really trying to better my life and work very much in trying to make new things happen for me it is not easy at time to hide this frustations at Work and I am then quick to get bored its all so really Life goes on . Hope you has a btter day than mine and wish you a great thursday and thank you for your comeplement and you sweet comments and your friendship and Continue Support Strong hugs and Sweet kisses for you Mark :]
JANUS :] Salut My Dear friend :] Yes I have make the changes and Please everyone check JanusBlog you can find in the right hand of my blog under Fans And Supporters and Thanks for post and help with your Vote my friend a Big Strong Hug for you and lots of Muahsssss :]
VJ :] Hello Sorry I dont check that site often but I will try to do so this day later it best to write me at my blog email even if daily emails close to a moth behind SORRY :( but email keep coming in to blog and I try reply to all some are still in holds cause they are longer emails so best is to keep them short to give you quick proper response Sorry for delays Oki Thanks for comment and have a Nice day :]
ANOYMOUS :] lol really but who are you ? lol take care have a great day :]
ALE:] Cioa Ale heh Blush I am glad you think so hmm will be nice to have private with u sure look forward to it have a great day and un bacio for you Ale :]
JAN :] Salut What a lovely commment and Sweet complements you write me..:] you made my day today Blush.. Glad you feel this way . Nothing to thank me for when I read comments like yours I try my best Jan A big Hug for your and besous Muahs wish you a Great and Better days bb :]
JB :] Ola hehe I need saving here empty on Portugal wines I prefer whites lol so rush me some quick lol Joao. Yes I love to be there and enjoy your weather and rescue some hot ones :] heh I try Blush You are too kind my friend Enjoy your day and a Big Hug for you :] thank you for your comment :]
TOM-TOM :] hehe Yes I had to look that word up m I agree I nice naughty busy boy lol hehe JK You know me It was my usual smile as when I am looking up for picture nothing more but will you ever know ?lol Big Hug and Muahs have agreat day Tom-Tom and thanks for comment and continue support my friend :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts
all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :] I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach.. RESPECT.. TOLERANCE AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday to do :] I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :]
Oki
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will do my best to update blog later in my day if need it :]
Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I hope you will find sometime and come spend it with me at F4F.com:]
If not for some fun times in privates. Then I just Please ask you to log in when I am Live Online and "VOTE" for me As Your Favorite Flirt Of The Month June /07
I thank you for you time and Your Votes :]
I wish you A Fantastic Thursday:]
Enjoy it What Ever you do :]

Cau cau for now kisses Stef...:]
HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]







Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


1:37 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/