; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thursday June 21 2007

Thursday, June 21, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers. Happy Thursday :] Oki " Update" for my next Schedule I will Try my best to be back Live Online for you Let say sometime Around you early Morning to mid Morning not sure right now but will try my best if not you know I will try my best to be back Live Online at my regular daily shift this all is CST time USA. Again I will try my best to start right around your 3 :00 PM To 3:45PM CST time USA. I will try my best to be Live Online for you and you can Always Click Here this link will let you know no matter hours day or night if I am live online for you and its same link Please I just Notice did not get MAY not sure if they make mistake so even more reason To ask YOU to Please take a few minutes of your Time and Come "VOTE" for me as your favorite Flirt of The Month at F4F.com for June/07. I thank you much :] Today I have to go into town I am runnig a bit late so trying to write blog lil faster so maybe more mistakes in it . Sorry . oki but I will also try to make it to Gym after Baskeball practice so busy day today :] Picture I took last night In btw one of my breaks :] need to get out for a second from flat :] So later today as I get home will chill a bit before work and watch some TV if time allows me :] I Also remind you to please If you would like To Join and or check F4F.com out make sure if you decide you like it to join thropught my banner on right side of the blog :]~~~~~ or just Click here This link will take you directly to F4F.com members page and it will help a make a lil xtra monies of course only if you Join its free to chat and check site out you know this I hope. OKi I thank You For Your Continue Support Understanding and Cooperation :]

Oki To reply to comments :]

ILUVSTEF :] I am doing fine thank for asking and how are you ? Thank you for your wishes . I am very happy to read you enjoy blog and Pictures. You welocme thank you for comment have a great day :]
MARCUK :] Hello March hehe Sure I will lol . he yeah I already new ask a friend he told me I wear then often but not so much during Summer. hmm Don't know thinking about it we will see about video for sure there is one in the my thoughts but have not figure whant I will do in it yet I been pre-occupied with many other things at the moments so not much free time sorry . Marc nothing its weird to me trust me . I too wish you a great say bb.Hugs and Muahs thanks for comment and continue support.
JB:] Ola Joao my friend :]Welcome the Sunshine when it get to you hehe you are funny nes set you need to work faster to bur more calories i know you can do it my friend . Yes Hope and wish you good helt and luck with the Bank. A big Hug for you My frien Joao Thank you for commentand continue support :]
WSUNTREE :] hello Jim .hehe Yeah get back into working out did not know you had stop bleee. ahh yes its Summer Now and its fine weather in brno. hehe well i work on weekend too so not much difference for me maybe best part is i get to spend sometimes with family either Saturday or Sunday but not always sometimes is during week they come amnc visit me instead :] wish you a great day and thank you for your comment and continue support :] a big hug for you :]
IPIKSTEF :] Hello Brian heh was just ok i for me but as long as you enjoy it its all I care about my friend . well i need to hear it again cause din't get that from it but I do feel strongly about this values.. you were doing so well and next line you fall out lol. hmm well not soi well you know i am very sad about a great deal of thing but its life seem like and uphill and not getting very far .oki I got it no worry only if you vae split personality how could I ever mistake you Ipki my friend take care and many muahs have a great day Thank you for your request comment and continue support :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from we need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :] I thank you much for it:]
Please
Remember To Everyday Practice and Teach RESPECT TOLERANCE AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you friends and love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]
Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :]
Oki
Thank Your for your time And Comments :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends
If I need to will Update again blog later .:]
I hope you will find some time and cme spend it with me at F4F.com If not for some fun times in privates Then I just Please ask you to log in when I am live Online and "VOTE" for me As Your Favorite Flirt Of The Month June /07
I thank you for you time and Your vote :]
I wish you A Fantastic Thursday And Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]








Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:07 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/