; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday June 29 2007

Friday, June 29, 2007
Ajoh. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers. TGIF :] Happy Friday :] " UPDATE"# 2 I have move hours a Change in My Schedule for Today will do post but please notice change here . Thank You . Oki today. Now will eat late lunch I am Starving later I will Go to Store get some fresf Fruits and then I will try to log on after I am done with blog off and on during my day and afternoon will go to Gym Also. I will meet friends later in my early evening for chill time and some Coffee so really Open schedule rest of my day at night I do not plan for now to stay out Late And I did not I am at home Now. But feel a bit full and lil tired was online most of my day and afternoon So I will rather get a Good night Sleep And firts as I wake :] I try my my best to be Live Online for you lets NOW AROUND Your Midnight CDT Time USA and always Live Online for you at F4F.com if you don't know where just Click Here it will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and let you know If I am Live Online for you no matter hour Day or Night where ever you are reading blog from :] Please guys I ask you " Vote" for Me"Stefano" last days now left in June/07 I am working in new Video for you guys so help me out a lil Please I know if all Friends And Blog Visitors readers take a lil time an Vote for me. You can help me Win :-) Its same Link as above/\ I have to be Live Online if you not a Member but Everybody Can "Vote" I thank you much for it :] You can also help me out when you register take advantage of the Two Free minutes guys and use my Lovely banner:}~~~ or link I will give next bellow\/ you Also if you plan or are thinking of joining as member at F4F.com Please Click Here This link will take directly to F4F.com Member page you can check site out and if you do join or register please use my links or banner as it will help me out make some xtra monies :] oki doki poki..
I thank you for your Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]
Oki
To reply to comments :]
STEPHANE :] Hello Blush thank you for Nice Sweet COMPLEMENTS :] heh I am not all that but Glad you like what you see. I try my best but itsis a a choice in my part and I enjoy living healthy active lifestyle and very Strongly believe in what I write . Practice and teach and Share :] spread the Peace and love around hehe Take care thanks fo comment Have great day :]
JONATHAN :] hello my friend saw you just a bit early thank you for nice and sweet complement as always why not regiter babe and its 2 minutes free come get to know me better in Private :] have agreat day :]
JAN :] Hello Jan I am doing oki Thanks for asking :] always can be better but I send you Healing thoughts my friend Jan. You are a lil sick :(and I wish you better :] healing Kisses and strong healing hugs for you . Oki doki Hope too also see you .:] take care of your self that its most important feel better and thanks for complement and comment bb take care Hugs and Kisses for you Jan:]
TRAVIS :] Blush Thanks what a Nice comment you write me . hmmm I try my best you know its always like this with me I treat others as they treat me and i try to please in all its possible for me and Glad you Notice thanks I try hope you will keep with your comments its nice to get to know you better Travis thanks and have a greats day :]
TOM-TOM lol hello my friend you know better . hmmm Its been a strange week that ist for sure but you know its not just always work that was the main thing but other things my life I am planning and working on get set backs at time and its frustating but its life live and learn ugly at times but I keep going :] hugs and Muahs thank you for comment and continue Support my friend :]
James :] Hiya : Cool I like it short and Sweet took the time to write something :] thanks you have a great day James :]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim I thought I had told already I am sure i have but you must to miss it Idi nit get Interview in time So pay all fees for nothing and miss contest and so Its a big dissapointment for me I was so looking foward to it. and Had it all reday to go and Not possible takes much longer time to get Visa that they initially told in Information at Embassy so that was main problem but many friend did best to help .lol you can uncrss you fingers . Well I think many flights to Czech Republic Jim :] Thanks for comment and continue support have a great day my friend a big hug for u :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts
all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :] I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember

To Everyday Practice and Teach.. RESPECT.. TOLERANCE AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday to do :] I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :]
Oki
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
Blog Has Been "UPDATED" its Now for Live Online for around Your Friday MIDNIGHT Oki THank you
Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I hope you will find sometime and come spend it with me at F4F.com:]
If not for some fun times in privates. Then I just Please ask you to log in when I am Live Online and "VOTE" for me As Your Favorite Flirt Of The Month June /07
I thank you for you time and Your Votes :]
TGIF :-)
I wish you A Fantastic Friday and Wish You a Great Weekend :]
Enjoy it What Ever you do :]

Cau cau for now kisses Stef...:]
HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]


Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:05 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/