; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday June 22 2007

Friday, June 22, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi . Cheers . TGIF :] Happy Friday :]"UPDATE" Oki I wish you a very Happy Weekend also Will like to tell you about my day I will go to grocery store fridge need food for one hungry lil stef hehe So then I will like to Leave the rest of my day and afternoon OPEN for Shifts you know probably not much later than mid or late Morning USA CST TIME . Cause I am thinking of getting together with my friends we might just hang out Chill and go out just for coffee and then I will or should be home its possible .Then I will try my best to be Live Online For You let say around Your 11:00 PM CST time USA "PLEASE NOTICE UPDATE OF CHANGE OF SCHEDULE" . If I decide to stay home then probably log in early that this hour so always best to Click Here This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and Its Same Link I ask you All my Friends and Blog readers To PLease Help me out with Your "Votes" for Your Favorite Flirt Of the Month June/07 Model :] take a couple minute of your Time please just have to be sure that I am Online Anybody can Vote so please tell your friends too if you not a member is oki and it dont cost any thing guys so PLease do it for me.:] I thank You for Your Vote and continue support of course this link will let you know it IF I am Live Online for you no matter Day or Night or where you are reading blog from :] heh If you are thinking about Joining and or just want to check site out the PLease Click Here This link will take you directly to F4F.com Member Page and you can check site out its free If you do decide to Join please use this same link or banner On right side of my blog :]~~~ oki It will help me make lil xtra monies :]
I thank You for Your Continue Support Understanding and Cooperation :]
Oki

To reply to Comments :]
AJ :] hehe hello my friend oki dokie glad you enjoy blog thank you do complemnt anmd comments :] hehe hope you l;oki this one too thanks for commenting on have one more of that series i will use it later in week :] have a great day Kisses for
you AJ :]
TOM- TOM :] hello thank bb dont know abot all that but thank you for you comment and Continue support Hug for you my friend :]
PAT :] hehe shh Stil can be you know lol Hello My friend Thank you for nice comment and complemnts. Yes. You know Pat did you just Upgraded the new Java console you may need to reinstall it or repair and keep refreshing chat until it works I could read what you write me but know that you could not . So this happen to one of my Friends and me too but that is how I fixed it . It don't matter which browsers you use still does the same thing . If you ask why it happens ? I really Dont know? just know what I did to fix and then finaly it work so look foward to your next visit my friend Have agreat day and weekend Enjoy always too the very best for you Pat my friend .A big Hug too :]
ALE :] Ciao :] hello How are you ? Thank you much for your Vote everybody counts. Un bacio for you Ale have a great day :]
IPIKSTEF :] Helllo Brian lol that is really helpful you know would be treu but you can all go higher and higher and thing is if you stock in a plain and dont see like you getting any where that is what I mean and then you keep tryingand bloc here a bloc there its a bit frustating and some time a lil depressing but oki I keep trying my best lol oki Brian have agreat day and a big hug for you and Muahs :]
JIM :] hello my friend yes you know I keep busy its best way and dont think much about cause I just do it and make part of my daily routine. So I know if you start thinking about doing it then it can become a lack of disciplined so best is to always know you will do it no matter . Yeah you know its good to have partner to work out but I don't really have one sometimes I meet my friend there so we work out together but its not always possible cause of different schedules hehe yes Video still one of my proyects just cant get right producer interested or I would do it :( It has to be a fair deal for me too :] thank you for your comment and continue support keep working and you will see the results have a great day Jim and TGIF Enjoy :] a big hug for you :]
SIRYELLOW :] TGIF Hello My dear friend Mark :] hehe yes cause Its reason I went dress for a walk. Not go for walk in undies lol and went outside building not inside lol yes was adventures but you know is quiet at that late hour so was not really too much adventure everbody sleep:] hehe yes thank you Mark for link I am ready for The Summer my favorite time of year hehe tralalala lalala :] Happy Friday to you and HAPPY SUMMER !!! heh Yes good weather for swim here :] A strong Hug For you and Sweet kisses.. I Smiling for you bb take care :] Thank you for you comment and friendship and continue support my friend :]

Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from we need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :] I thank you much for it:]
Please
Remember To Everyday Practice and Teach RESPECT TOLERANCE AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you friends and love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]
I thank you :]
Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :]
Oki
Thank Your for your time And Comments :]
Please share Blogsite with your Friends
"BLOG HAS BEEN UPDATED "
I hope you will find some time and come spend it with me at F4F.com If not for some fun times in privates. Then I just Please ask you to log in when I am live Online and "VOTE" for me As Your Favorite Flirt Of The Month June /07

I thank you for you time and Your vote :]
I wish you A Fantastic Friday and Weekend And Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]









Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


11:41 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/