; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Tuesday June 26 2007

Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers . Happy Tuesday :] Oki "UPDATE".. First let me inform you that now I have add sense by google in my blog if you can look at right side of blog and an Updated version of my Flirt Banner too thanks to my Dear friend Mark so Click on lol and now will tell you about my day oh yes Pick I thought you guys might like a lil change and I took This at my Parents have a few more coming so will share with you hmm oki I am running really late and I am starving but want to get blog out for you and my Schedules as for my day I will meet Luvda for lunch and coffee maybe go to Sunbath then and gym or do that later not sure . but just in case I should be back in flat and try will try my best to log in and Be Live Online for you so will leave that open Hours Your mid Morning CDT TIME USA some write me that is correct for using during Daylight savings time ? to me is CST Time so some one please tellme what is right ? for now so you know best always to try my direct link Please Click Here and this link will take you directly to my bios page and let you know if I am live for you at F4F.com and its is also same link you can use and its last week guys so PLease Help me out tell your friends if you already Voted it but have to be different Ip address or will count only as one vote Lets rock F4F with your Vote for me I thank you much for it . You do now i have to be online and its no need to be a member and its free anybody can vote. OKi For my Regular Schedule I will do my best and try to be LIVE ONLINE FOR YOU AT AROUND YOUR 3:00 PM CDT time USA :] So please come and have some funs times in private with me if not pleae come by to say hi and at least Click on the Vote Tab right avobe my head :] I thank you much for it.

.
Oki Please I have Misplaced in emails two new Blog rolls. Please if you read then send them back to me and I be glad to add you. In emails I know some of you get lucky and as i log in i see you first and reply u but reall now I am Actually less than a month old email I will reply to all .If in good taste. oki doki.
Again I will ask you if you are thinking of joining F4F.com please Click Here or use ny lovely banner on the right side of blogsite both will take directly to memenbers page at F4F.com and its a free tour and it will help me make lil xtra monies only and when if you join F4F.com as member and if you register too with my links or banner . other wise zippo :[
I Thank you for your Continue Support Understanding And Cooperation :]
Oki
To reply to comments :]
TOM-TOM :] Hello. lol Tom hehe Glad to always help you know this . Its the apple but the other have plenty of this too . remind me i have to go to food store again i like fresh fruit and vegies Tom glad you like picture your soud in good spirits . so far its a slow start week but who know hope willget better thanks for comment and complement and continue support. hugs and Muahs for you Tom-Tom
MIKE :] hello hehe I am very Flatter no no I am far from perfect surely you not been to visit me at F4F.com it gets ugly there sometimes lol Burt thanks u too for your nice Comment and have a great day Mike :]
PAT :] hello My friend Sound like Wiston want to play how about you ? Pat my friend you been missed hope you will be able to spend some time with me its always lots of fun :] Ienjoy much if not or at least to say hello. Glad you like picture my friend and enjoy your day things could be much better or could be worst I am oki thanks for asking take care my friend Pat and have a great day Thank you for comment and continue support :]
MARCUK :] hello hehe Surely I dont doubt that from my past visit to London I am sure you have some good days . hehe I hope so cause lots of mornings leave with blu balls lol so look foward to your visit hope for the same bb . Hugs and Muahs thank you for your comment and continue support :]
ALE :]Ciao Glad you like my friend Iam very Flatter . Thank you have noit seen you at f4f.com in a while hope you willvisit soon take care thanks for complement and comments un bacio for you Ale :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim .oki but did not eat much fat and living Active lifestyle help you eat what you like but surely I stay aways from some foods not all of it but measure amounts lol Yes thanks but not such a good start so far we will see hope will be better later today thanks for comment complements and continue support :] have agreat day Jim and A big hug for you :]
JEFF :] Hello . You bee busy hehe better than not be thanks for asking iam oki. I hope so too sos far kind of slow start but looking for better later I hope jeff thank you for your sweet complements and wishes and comment have a great dat lil stefie never gets tired :-) its always ready sometimes just need a lil longer time in privates but always ready to go/\ lol Peace :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts
all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :] I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach RESPECT TOLERANCE AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you friends and love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :]
Oki
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will do my best to update blog later in my day :]
Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I hope you will find sometime and come spend it with me at F4F.com
If not for some fun times in privates. Then I just Please ask you to log in when I am Live Online and "VOTE" for me As Your Favorite Flirt Of The Month June /07
I thank you for you time and Your Votes :]
I wish you A Fantastic Tuesday And a Very productive day and week.:]
Enjoy it What Ever you do :]

Cau cau for now kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]



Live Guys on Webcam


11:44 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/