; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Sunday June 24 2007

Sunday, June 24, 2007
Ahoj Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Cheers. Happy Sunday :] " #2 UPDATE " I am on my way to have lovely lunch and afternoon with my parents and Burt too Woof woof I think he is most popular than me since was best day in blog last week.. No kidding its true hehe oki . I Had A great time with my family amd are a bit sleepy now so best I rest now and be fresh for you early my morning I just love morning woodies lol so its is late your" Sunday "night my ealry morning :] I will do another posting but "schedule "has been move "Schedule "as always I will try my best to be Live Online for you let say Around your "11:00 PM" CST Time USA Still your Sunday and you know where always best is to Click Here This link will take you directly to my bios Page and alway let you know if I am Live Online for you no matter where you are reading blog from day or night :] And its same Link when I am live Online for you I Please Ask You my friend and all Blog readers and Visitors To "VOTE" for ME as Your Favorite Flirt Of the Month for June/07 at F4F.com. Just take a couple minutes of your time for me please. thank you :] OKi If you are Thinking of Joiining or just want to Check site out that its F4F.com please Click Here This link will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site put take the free tour and I please ask you if you dicede to join Please do so with link I just gave you or with Banner at the right hand side of my blog with me sticking :p out lol . It will help me make a litle xtra monies :]
I Thank you for your Continue Support, Cooperation and Understanding
Oki
To Reply to comments
ALE : Ciao Glad to read it my friend . thank you for complement glad you like it No Ale not model agency but was test for photo shoot . Sorry Ale only have a few and I wish you a great day and Un bacio for you Ale:]
AJ :] hello my friend heh Blush Glad you like thanks for complement and have a great day and thanks for comment :]
ALEX :] Hello heh Blush Again . THank you glad you like it too I try my best as always thank you for complement and comments :]
ANONYMOUS : heh thanxs but who are you?. I can try to look for email but you know I did pleanty this day and yeterday but just get slam hope if by the end of day to do at leas 10 more but its about as fast as I reply Sorry and have many :( oki wish you a great day Muahs:] and no Nic ? bleeeeee
PSIBERTOP :] hello Don hehe thank but thios one I did not take my self :( its oki I think you know I told many times I dont really like my own pictures but I think that is just way its is with everyone lol thank you for complement and comment and have a great day Enjoy it a big hug for you Don :]
MIKE : Yes. Thank You. for your Vote have friends share blog with ? help me out please :] and Welcome to Blog Sure its important to me every Vote counts . yes you know hard not to let it get you sometimes and true last night actually my very early morning was reall terrible its why we Models at Flirt sometimes call it the Zoo they don't think we are human treat us as animals with out respect and is sometime I try best to ignore and really just rather leave and come back later or not come back/ who knows depends how I am feeling :] . Thank you for your comment and your care Enjoy Your Sunday Mike Muahsss :]
JOSH:] Welcome My friend long time seems like. Josh Coul be much better and then could be worst so oki noit so happy right now wanted badly to go To USA and It did not happen :(. Well weather very nice here too so yes i am summer guy too for as long as it last I love it . Thanks for checking on me and wish you a great day Take care Josh and Enjoy your summer..later .:]
RODRIGO ?// This one slip by me someone traslate for me please its either Ola or Oi lol . Sorry English please only. Thank you :]
TOM-TOM Hello my friend hmmm really but Ibeen hering that for two years almost and no movement bb its very tought sometimes want to get ahead and things dont happen its the reality. hm Glad you do and I thank for for your comment and continue support mean time Enjoy your Suday bb and hugs and Muahs for you my Tom -Tom:]
WSUNTREE : hello Jim . Yes Hurry get that dsl or cable or ca'nt help you I am on duty lol. never let syou drow bb puff puff here is some air for u bb :* you live now lol you really want the dream list..? I can send u lol...Jk Jim Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for Complement as always very sweet and comment and continue support A big hug for u my frien Jim :]
ANOYMOUS #2 Thanks and hell but can you guy please pic nics its not that difficult and Soory I did not take this picture my self is part of photoshoot I did a few weeks back oki doki thank u for comment :]
HOTTIE9090:] Hello my friend I just saw you a couple hours ago thanks for visit did you Vote for me ? I don't recall if not please help me out with votes Thank you have a great Sunday enjoy it and thank you for nice complement I try my best always a big hug for u my friend :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts
all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :] I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach RESPECT TOLERANCE AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you friends and love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :]
Oki
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.

"PLEASE NOTICE BLOG HAS BEEN " UPDATED " NEW SHEDULE IST FOR LATER YOUR SUNDAY AT 11:00 PM CST TIME USA Okie doki pookie. " Thank you for your Cooperation and uderstanding :]

Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I hope you will find sometime and come spend it with me at F4F.com
If not for some fun times in privates. Then I just Please ask you to log in when I am Live Online and "VOTE" for me As Your Favorite Flirt Of The Month June /07
I thank you for you time and Your Votes :]
I wish you A Fantastic And Splendid Sunday Enjoy it What Ever you do :]
Cau cau for now kisses Stef...:]




HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:19 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/