; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Saturday June 30 2007

Saturday, June 30, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola .Oi. Cheers :] Happy Saturday :] By the way last night I ended up eating a big pizza for two at least but eat all by myself ...lol and was really main reason was too full and tired when I get home but I was online bright and early but again a lil slow bleee "UPDATE" After blog I will go to Gym and then I will leave my day again OPEN Schedule I will try my best to log in as often possible for me as I get the free time and for my regular Schedule.Later will be let say for now around your 3:00 pm CDT Time USA And you guys know where Live always Online for you at F4F.com if you need link Please Click Here this link will take you directly to my bios page and let you know no matter day or night or where you reading blog from. It will let you know it When I am Live Online for you :] And Today Please I ask U for your "Votes " its same link as my bios/\ above at F4F.com. Also You can help me out If you are Thinking of Register or becoming a member at F4F.com just Click Here and or use my lovely banner on right side of the blog both will take you directly to F4F.com Members page you can check site out jus please if you do and take advantage of the Free two minutes or become a full time member Please use my link or banner I thank you Much for Your Continue Support Cooperation and Uderstanding :]
Oki
To reply to comments :]
MYLES33 :] Welcome to blog heh Blush you are far to kind Sweet words and complements thank you for your comment and glad you like picture I am not all that. I am glad that it please you :] have a great day Myles and big hug and kisses for you :]
JAN :] Hello Yes, I am doing fine and hoope you cold its better and wish you quick recovery send you more healing thoughts heh Thanks I saw you but I was logging off I think Sorry you know sometimes you have to write and repeat I am either distracted or gotten bore with shift . Sometimes as today a lot of rude people its not so nice :( but its why we call it the Zoo . People dont think of us as humans its a lil sad really then I try my best its all I can do thanks for you kind and sweet comments Jan feel better have a great day healing hugs for u Jan :]
AJ :] hello Oki I got the emails and reply u din't really know who you where really dont write me there makes more difficult for me. And blog site I am still way behind in email just today get 54 new ones . Please everyone try Understand keep them short and simple cause you know very impractical for me to have email correspondace with everyone its just not possible Sorry. And I have to work too. So its not like I have all this free time . AJ 4 to 5 time a week and I play many Sports too leave healthy lifestyle :] Modeling still working in proyects nothing new for now . Take care have a great day thanks for comment :]
MARCUK :] Hello Glad you like thanks for complements but a lot chat we need to have a lil more fun what you think ? Hope weather better Today there In UK. And take care hope to see you later and thank you for comments :]
SIRYELLOW :] hehe Mark Thank you I will miss you :-( No I dont have any plans only work wish you a great time with your love ones :] thank you for your frienship and sweet comment and continue support Strong hugs and kisses Muahs :] have a great week Mark :]
TC :] Hello Good to see you comment thanks for complement glad you like picture :] its a bit of focus I know difficult to tell but it is :[ any way glad for you comment and thanks again have a great day TC:]
ALE :] Ciao :] Thanks Glad you like oki hmm I try my best but dont think that much about it thanks fo nice comment Kisses have a great day Ale:]
TRAVIS :] Thank you :] hello Blush Travis sure you will I am no so special just trying to make a better life for my future its all travis I wish this for you too. Life is much more I write every day in blog about this . So thank you again for your comment and have a great day :] Travis
TOM -TOM :] Hello my dear friend No no I think not . I yet much to learn and experience in life for sure . Now i do beleive we can all make efforts in our lifes that do make a differece n others peoples lifes therfore making the world a better place with a brighter future but its all up to us to mke that difference :] thanks for comment and continue support :] Strong hugs and lots of muahs for you my friend Tom :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim hmmm yes I saw :] oki cream rub lol is No problem my friend ;)but you have to be good behavior :] hmmm yes let skip that who knows now nothing been working so great lately we will see my friend thank you for your comment and continue support :] have a great day Jim .
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
We the Love Generation Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful Thoughts
all around the World Please do the same where ever you are reading blog from. We need less Wars and more Peace Love and Understanding :] I thank you much for it:]
Please Remember
To Everyday Practice and Teach RESPECT TOLERANCE AND COMPASSION Toward all others And Not Forget To Share this basic human Principles with you Friends and Love ones too .:]
Important too . Not to forget to let the people in Your lifes that you Care and Love Know it.. Not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (Actions) I know its easy to write than to practice but I try my best everyday too :]I thank you :]
Please Always Know It that Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Always Very Much Appreciated .. And I have Much Gratitude for it :]
Oki
Thank Your for your Time And Comments :] Please share Blogsite with your Friends.
I will do my best to update blog later in my day if need to :]
Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
I hope you will find sometime and come spend it with me at F4F.com
If not for some fun times in privates. Then I just Please ask you to log in when I am Live Online and "VOTE" for me As Your Favorite Flirt Of The Month June /07
I thank you for you time and Your Votes :]
TODAY LAST DAY FOR "VOTE" Please Help me I thank you Again :]
I wish you A Fantastic Saturday .:]
Enjoy it What Ever you do :]

Cau cau for now kisses Stef...:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]








Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


8:43 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/