; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Tuesday May 29 2007

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Ahoj .Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers. Happy Tuesday :] Good day or night depending where you reading blog from :] Today I will leave my day open I have a few problems to Solved in tonw and then will go to gym and hope to have time to play a lil Soccer match with friends later in my afternoon.:] As for my Schedule for F4F.com like I write you I leave open to Anytime I will try my best to log in and be live online for you as I get free time during my day For My Schedule Shift I will try my best to be Live Online For you Let Say around your your.... Update I can not log into site Net problems again I willrest andf wake early so I will try my best to be live Online for you please understand that if I cant log in to site or net only is a possible Schedule just now wa able to log into blog so lets hope for 11 :00p.m CST Time USA and you know to check by Click Here This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and let you know it any time at any hour day or night no matter where you reading blog from and I ask you to also use this same link to help me out with you Votes For Bet Flirt Model At F4F.com Any one can Vote and you can do this in my same bios link I will give you here again Click Here And Help me win please Thank you for your Continue Support And cooperation and Understanding:] Music Video Today is request from an Australian friend and song its Finally By Cece Pennistong. I am working on making another Video for you guys So hope to have one in a day or so :]
Oki To Reply To comments :]
First I do comments from My last video . Please try not to post comments on my videos Or Music Becuase I will be deleting then shortly and the comments easy for me to miss and also take to much in my blog so you know you can view then at any time also in my account at youtube.com oki. thank you :]
JAMES :] hello Glad you like :] thank you for comment and have a great day :]
JOE:] Thank you joe Blush for complement.:P hehe lol take care and have a great day :
ROUXEL : Welcome to blog :] hehe If you like to see more you now where to find me Read post carefully and you will find links and my shcedules at f4f.com dont be shy came and spend some time in private with me I aim to please Always:] have a great day Thanks for comment:]

ALE :] ? Dont know what you mean if video its not first I post in past like this one Maybe firt time you see one.. ..But oki Ciao Ale have nice day :]

okie comment now from Picture :]
JOSEPH :] Hi lol well they are not diamonds but glad you like :] Yes.oki I do . Have a great day and thank you for comment :]
MARCUK :] lol Hello No Dear but you welcome to send me some real ones lol JK...:] hmm Marc you know its oki Np was terrible slow and I try my best work 10 hour days reason I need it a lil rest last night cause I wake up early and work late all alst week just to get very few privates :[ but I keep trying my best . Glad you get good rest and an early night hope and look foward to your next visit A big hug for you and kisses my friend Marc :]
JOE :]SALUT hehe thanks for explanation Blush my french fan I am very flatter :] hmm oki nice thank for kiss hehe not perfect but thank you for complement Joe . Have a great day and thank you for your comment :]
PAUL :[ I not hear nothing yeat but I understand was Holiday weekend in USA so Maybe we get news soon :] hehe yes you had sneek preview well its cause I have to upload to account and wait for then to tell me I can post and sometimes is fast and I have time to wait other not so I come back to see if its ready for posting :] Pauly could not agree with you more of course Friendships something to be nurture and cherished .:] Thank you as alway you are to kind and I thank you much for your continue support ,friendhip and comments :]
ANONYMOUS :] Welcome To blog. Heh Glad that I inspired u :] Keep the working outs reguraly and you get to your goals you know I enjoy doing and just try to keep up and do many other sports too . Thanks I can't judge myself that you know it should always be people that know me and if you say so its nice complement :] Thank you for your comment :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim Blush :] hehe oki enjoy your day and now Tuesday . hope you enjoy your long weekend .lol oki jim thanks for goo wishes and complements and continue support :] Jim not forget to come Vote for me At f$f.com please thank you :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hi Mark . Yes I know I hope you enjoy your day. and maybe will chat later or write me email . Seem like rain everywhere hmm rain here today but hope will get better . I am for a peacefull world . Unfortunally the Conflict still there and the the lack of understandings and just plain greed and no Compassion or tolerance is what get us there. But Ibelive we can do much better . Yes Sound you really had a great time :] Happy for you I thank you for sharing your weekend events mine was mostly work only friday I went out but for very short time . back home early cause had to work very early the next morning . Yes I am waiting for news and hoping to hear from any one soon thank for good thoughts, prayers and all the positive energy :] lets stay optimistic hope you will find out more today Have a Splendid Tuesday my friend Mark and a big hug and kisses for you :]
IPIKSTEF :] Hello a Brian hmm yes I think I reyect some of your comments but was last week and told you why in post but I have not recently ? Sure it tells you if I reject comment .hum not news to me..lol I know u lol and yes you know I am not sure you have right bottles of pills lol Brian not worry you know we are friends so hugs and Muahssssss for you and have a great day
oki'
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic
Know it always your continue Support Here at Blog site and at F4F.com
Its much Appreciated . And I thank you much for it:]
If need too I will update blog later in my day
Have a Fantastic Tuesday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
PLease don't Forget to Help me out with your Votes at F4F.com
Thank you :]
Cau cau for Now Kisses Stef...:]







Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:23 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/