; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Tuesday May 15 2007

Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi . Happy Tuesday :] Oki I done early shift was a lil different cause did show or private in shower so that was fun for me and my friends that spend time with me in shower lol :] So I will go to gym today and have a few errands in town to solved .***.."Update" ****Its is 12:00 p.m CST USA I AM LIVE ONLINE Now and will stay 3:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m CST TIME USA and then will go to bed and will come back Live Online For You at your lets say 10:00 P.M CST time USA later in your evening oki dokie and you know where at F4F.com if I am Live Online for u best its always click here this is direct link to my bios page and will let you know where ever you are reading blog from no matter hour if I am Live Online for you at F4F.com. I like to please also ask for your votes as your favorite Model at F4F.com for May /07 this I would also appreciate much:] Thank you for your continue Support Cooperation and understanding Oki I write yesterday I am looking to try to get to Miami Florida USA for Contest in June Still looking at rules and if I can get Visa for this so I will let you know here when and if its a sure trip cause you know its not only participating in contest but competetion and have to think on it a bit still cause time and monies away from work . Oki dokie.. Now to reply to comments :]
JAY : Salut :] heh No jay its just Idea for now will hope I can manage to do and affort it cause its nos so cheap and plua time that would be aways from work and so we will see still lol dont think it .:]funny hmm true you dont know me but win contest here last year so i think i realte well with friends just different language might be a bit more difficult and understanding instruction not sure think for now i would be oki.heh Jay still an if but we will see. thank you for your comment and complements :]heh always bettre late than never thank you have a great day Jay :]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim heh yeah din't think on that I like rubbingmy onw thank u lol humm well you will fly to Florida Jim lol have a fun day my friend and thank u for your comment always :] a big hug for you :]
Daniel :] Oki Daniel No problem. Thank you for private and I will reply u oki my friend have a great day bb and hugs and kisses for u ;]
PSIBERTOP :] hi Don hmm its only a plan right now not sure if i can afford it and if i wouls have a good chance at winning we will see need to look into contest more but thank u for your comment and complements Don yes Don not so Sure trust is big issue with me so yeah too bad not in Memphis but really would like to go to Florida humm but thick cream is good I like it much very smooth on body :] have a great day my friend :] lol i let you try nails first let me know how it turn out oki pokie lol...a big hug for you Don
PETER :] Hmm I am Sorry for your Loss :[ But Sorry too also I think I remember but not sure so forgive me Peter you know a lot of people ask for this info all the time and all I can say is that it take discipline and something you enjoy and I do but you know any one can do it with right conviction to reach goals yes drink lots of protein and keep your body well hydrated drink lots Water and eat lost of vegies and fruits and if you this active you need to keep high calorie diet too but not rich in fats but carbs and protein meats fish and chicken are my favorites rice and pasta too oki Peter is best I can tell you thank you for your comment hope I help u a lil :]
DANILO:] Welcome To blog :]bb hehe Blush you like me I thinks is better cause you do not know me is oki blush blush so many complements Thank u heh glad you think so you faltter me too much and you are too kind :] true traslation is kind od confusing but if you write me emil her at blog will do my best to reply you might take me some time casue blog email is a lot I get daily I not been able to keep up and way behind So please be patient with me oki Un bacio Danilo :] heh
Oki
From The Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Please Know it Always That Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com.
Its very Much Appreciated :] And I am always Thank You Much for it :]
If I need too I will update blog Later in my Day Oki doki.:
Please be Patient with email workin this long days and night don't give me much free time and I am working on video Idea too for blog :]
Have a Fantastic Tuesday :] Enjoy it :]
Hope you willcome spend some time with me :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]





Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:11 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/