; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Thursday May 31 2007

Thursday, May 31, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Cheers. Happy Thursday :] Oki hmmm Well I hope that I will count with your support and today is last day to vote Please read my Friend Siryellow comment you have to be log in to Vote It don't cost you anything and you get to be with me live Online hehe really long hours and not much in privates lately :[ But I will now tell you about my day I have to do some errands in town and then will try to get a lil nap Before I go to Gym and not really sure if I will log during my afternoon so will leave that open for now my regular Schedule PLEASE Notice UPDATE I had forgatten I have to be up early in my Friday so will not work late hours so for now Let say to start around BTW your12:00 p.m to 12:30p.m CST time USA I will try my best to be live Online for you and PLease CLICK HERE this is direct link to my bios page at F4F .com and no matter where you are reading blog from will let you know if I am Live Online for you at F4F.com. Oki to Help me out with your " Votes" PLease Click Here if I am not live online for you at time you try and Vote For me please. I Like to Thank you Mark that help lots my friend. So let Rock the Vote :] I thank you much for it :] Hope you like new Video I wanted Sunlight only but was rainy and dark so had to use lights so next one :].
oki To reply to comments :]
HOTTIE9090:] Hello I am fine thank you for asking :] and hows u ? Please come by F4F and Vote for me today last day for this month links ar above if I am not online . you use the other link so thank you for your complement I try u know and look foward to your visit soon :] take care and have a great day Thank you for comment.:]
JOE :] Salut and Ciao then :] You are Poetic ?:] and Romantic ?:] well you know Joe Do I even know you? hmmm maybe just a little infactuation its all you know I am a lil confused by your comment.. but you know I am Flatter that you write me such words I think . Come and see me and Vote for me Joe I need all the help I can get :] Thank you much.. Instructions in how to vote are above and today is last day . Have a great day Joe.:]
IPIKSTEF : hello Brian So Vote bb and get all your friends to help me too please thank you heh I am glad I am Take care my Canadian Friend Brian and hugs and muahsss for you thank you for your comment have a great day :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hello Mark Wow Thank u much for the correct info for people that did not know it all like me lol well i knew every body could vote but was missing that little detail if I am not Online bleee Thank you Much Mark hehe Blush Thank you for you Friendship and Continue Support ws great to finally chat with you . And bleee today my other PC rest in peace I think now . well at least I was able to reconnect :] with you a great day Mark hugs and Sweet kisses for you my dear friend :]
JB:] OLa hehe Joao Normal what is that ? I not worried my friend you know its clear you know i Value Friends more that anything else and respect has to be mutual. hehe I try my best every day and work to reach my goal in life and it is what I am :] thank you for you kind words and complement and comment where is the Wine when you need it lol jk. have a great day my friend :] A big Hug for you Joao . Please come an Vote for me Thank u Instructions are right above. and in Siryellow comment /\ too. :] thanks
OKI
From The Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
PLease Know it Always . Your Continue Support Here at Blogsite and At F4F.com
Its Very Much Appreciated :].. And I have always Much Gratitude for it :]
Have a Fantanstic Thursday :] Enjoy It what ever you do :]
Please Not Forget and Come to "VOTE" for me at F4F .com
Here is link again just in case I am not Live online when you try Click Here and Cast you Vote for me Please thanks again :]
If I need too I will update Blog Later in my day :] " BLOG HAS BEEN UPDATED"
PLease Notice Change of hours. Thank you.
Always Latest News about me here at blogsite :]
Cau cau for now Kisses :] Stef ....:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]






Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


11:57 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/