; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thursday May 17 2007

Thursday, May 17, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Cioa. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Thursday :] I will Start with my Schedule for today will be hmmm After I am done with blog will try to log in for a couple hours rest of my day I will leave Open Again I will stay only if time is productive at Flirt Last night I had only vey lil Time :[ But Stay up late Working in other proyects reason I sleep a lil later today and you know I will try to get to Gym later in my afternoon and try to catch up with other Preyects and will try to reply to a few emails too. I thank you Again for you Patience and understanding :] Oki Sorry for such Late Update ****my Shift Is" Cancell "for today oki I will do post But will be going to Prague on Friday thank you for cooperation:] I like also To take this Opportunity to Ask all my friends That are F4F.com Members and none Meanbers all vite county i just find out lol ...So please Vote for me as Your Favorite Flirt Of the Month for May /07 I thank you much for it I can use the help and I will do a Fantastic 3 Hour show for u If I win :]
Oki to Reply To comments :]
PAUL :] Nothing to forgive bb I know you mean well and care but I been working on this so like I told u will let u know . Yes it is a bit short of time but think it can be done but right now having problems Just registering for Contest I spend two hours filling aplication and it did not take my Paypal or some Internal Internet error but will try again later today I must have this first oki. Thank you for you wishes and thoughts me too I hope so :] Thank you for your caring and continue Support my friend hugs and lots of Muahs for you Pauly and have a great day bb:]
SIRYELLOW :] Hello my friend Mark :] lol it is good one I like it and sure I know about Lance Armstrong I was wearing "live Strong" yellow strong band for months and have them in many colors for Cancer research :] Heh its really warm now but water still cold sometime we don't have hot water here in flat bleee :] Thank you for Joke and you Comment my friend lots of Hugs and Sweet Kisses for you and have a great day Mark :]
ANONYMOUS :] lol Oki Thank U for Complement but if you want to see more you know where to go anf if you dont I will tell u I am live online for U at F4F.com Every day almost ..:] So come and see all you want. If you private me I aim To please and do great shows :] willshow u what ever you want to see :] Have a great day and hope you will come to See me live and spend time in private with me :]
WSUNTREE : hello Jim Blush thank u you are too kind and i am very flater :] Glad you like humm well you know Florida it still working on it hope it will all come togther for me its no so easy and a lil my fault took me time to decide I want it to enter Contest. So if meant to be I will try my best to make it happen I really would love to Visit USA And participate in contest thank you for your comment and big strong hug for you my friend Jim :]
IPIKSTEF :] lol Brian no no I know you well my friend lol think best to not give you date and anyway its not a sure trip yet so hope it will come true for me . Take care my friend and chill a bit lol have a great day hugs and muahs for u my friend Lol I do have washing machine bb but good one :]
CHARLIE :] heh blush Glad you like Picture but sure water lol oki thank for complement and comment have a great day bb.
Oki
From the Loving City of Brno Czech Republic ..:]
Know It Always Than Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and At F4F.com
Its Very much Appreciated .. And I thank you Much for it :]
If need it I will update blog later in my day :]
Hope Againg you guys will come to spend time with me at F4F.com and not forget to Vote for me too :]
Have a Fanstastic Thursday :] Enjoy it . What ever You do :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef.. :]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Blog is been updated my shift is cancell oki dokie :]



Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


11:55 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/