; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Sunday May 27 2007

Sunday, May 27, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Sunday :] Oki I will try to do bLog tonite and if any changes I will do My best to update them as for now I will rest and tomorrow only have Gym and work plan besides eat hehe. So I will Do my first shift Stil on your Saturday night I will say for now Starting Around your 11:00p.m CST time and you know where Click here This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and let you know no matter what hour day or night if I am Live Online for you .So PLease use often. :] Oki after my first shift I plan to go to Gym and them chill a bit have some jog on Sunday its possible and then enjoy the rest of my day . But I do Plan again a second shift This will be let say Your Sunday I will try my best To be Live Online for you let say Around your 12:00 p.m CST time USA . Again I will ask all my friends, Visitors and Fans. To please take a lil of your time and Come Visit me At F4F.com And VOTE for me as you Favorite Modelfor May /07 You need not be a members all votes count So please do this for me I will give you my bios link you can Vote there for me so just Click here and lets Rock the vote hehe help me win please Thank you for your continue Support and cooperation .
Oki Now To comments
MATT :] Oi :] Blush Ahoj from brno Czech Republic..:] Blush . You are to kind and flatter me much thank you Matt for you sweet comment and Have agreat day Take care :]
JOE:] Hehe Salut My friend thank you much I wish you a great day and hugs Gros Bisous for you Joe :] Thank you for you comments and complement:] and Continue support:]
JAMES :] Hi there , How are you ? hehe I am doing just fine James Thank you much for asking hehe glad you read blog :] looking foward to many more of your comments wish a great day and thank you for nice complemtes glad you enjoy my blog verykind of you to write me this . Take care James :]
Oki
From the loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
Please Know Always that Your continue Support Here at Blog Site and at F4F.com
Its very much Appreciated . And I am very Gratefull for it :]
I wish you A Fantastic And Splendid SUNDAY :]
Hope You will come Spend some nice fun hot times in privates with me and at the very least
come and Vote for me I thank you much for it :]
I will do my best to update blog if need it later in my day .:]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]








Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:33 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/