; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday May 13 2007

Sunday, May 13, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Happy Sunday :] and Happy Mothers day :] Oki I will Do my best to be Live Online at different times of my day I was Online already for two hours but left cuase was very slown but I will be coming back Online for you. I will leave my whole day Schedule open for you. Cause will try to work as many hours possible :] best chance is that I will try to start next shift around your 4:00 p.m CST time USA . will update later if possible oki thank you :]
So try best thing is for you to Click Here this link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and will let you know no matter where you reding blog from If I am Live Online for you :] Oki Thank you for your continues Support Cooperation and Understanding :]
Oki to reply to comments:]
JANUS : Salut hehe Thank you my Dear friend you are too kind :] Sweet lisses for you and strong hugs have a great day my friend :] Thank you for post and your comment and complements :]
GIULIO :] lol Jelly nipples first time I read this they are nice hard and firm :] not too jelly soft lol thanks for comment kisses and have a nice day :]
ALE :] hehe oki dokie thank you for mention movie will try to see it . and have a nice Sunday my friend and thank you for comment hugs and un bacio for you ALE :]
IPIKSTEF :] hello Brian Thank you for good wished for Mother and hope you have a great Sunday my friend lol nothing to be jealous about Brian or crazy Take care my friend and Enjoy your day :] Muahsssss
WSUNTREE :] hello Jim I wish you a great visit with your sister and thank you for your comment have a great day and enjoy it :] A Strong hug for you Jim :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hello my friend Mark you just miss me cause I had only one lil private in two hours and ten minutes no sense in wasting time.:[ and it seem whole site was slow so rather rest and catch up on Studies and do some other work but I will be on at different times all day Sunday hope you will catch me.hehehe...love to spend some time with u and wish you a great Sunday sure I have check this but will again Thank U Much and we chat about this latter oki thank you I really appreciate if you notice cause I did just add 3 new links Marc and hope so too your Sunday will be better chat with u later oki hope thank you Again :] many Sweet kisses and Strong caring hug for u my friend :] and yes we did have a great time Saturday hehe well I am only Son so not any competicion lol well you get me to smile for today cause was a lil sad but better now thank u for that my friend take care Muahssss :]
Oki
From The Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
Know it Always Your Continue Support here at blog site and at F4F.com
Its Appreciated and I thank you much for it :]
Wish you A Fantastic Sunday And enjoy it :]
Hope you will come spend Some time with me :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Live Guys on Webcam


8:32 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/