; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Saturday May 19 2007

Saturday, May 19, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Saturday :] Oki I had a greaet Time yeterday IN prague but was very tirng drive there abd back and get home around my Midnight wnt to visit my rommate Luvda he was working in Coffee bar caffe and spend a lil time there until i get home hmm about 1:00am had some nice sleep and reast cause i was really tired from long drive Today I will be live now as For the rest of my day I will just try to Chill and work and Also will go to Gym for my regular Workout :] So I will like to leave Schedule open for my whole morning and afternoon will log in as often as I can and you know where at www.flirt4free.com and then will work my reagular schedule let say around your 2:00p.m CST Time USA I will do my best to start my shift and will work for a few hours cause Sunday I have Soccer match with friends and so as always please Click Here this link take directly to my bios page at F4F.com will tell you at any hour of your day and nights no matter where you reading blog from if I am Live Online For you at F4F.com . I like to also please ask all of my Friends and blog readers to come and visit me at flirt4free and at least help me out with a vote for me 'Stefano" your favorite Flirt Model Of the Month for May /07 you can do this also at my bios link I will give you again Just Click here and right above my piture in my bio page you should see word Vote and click on it . I thank you much for you Support and Cooperation :]
Okie to reply to comments:]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim . heh Yes I did had bee a while seems I had seem his so good friend :] hehe Blush Thank you glad you like you know I am always very flatter by your nice complements. heh Yes I do very much cherrish my real friendships :] Have a great day my friend and enjoy your weekend :] and big hug for you Jim and thank u for your comment :
IPIKSTEF :] HI Brian lol yeah not always use knife too was just lazy and was late at night So I am came backit just a long day drive there and back hehe not so sure will keep you wiout date and so any way its not sure yet still wiat for more info but thank your sweet comment my friend and continue support and have a great weekend brian enjoy big hug and Muahs :]
ANONYMOUS :] hmm Cause is how I wanted it and I like it heh. And I don't like hair in armpits so like to lick them hmm So hairs get in the way lol any way that is why bb take care and have a nice day :]
WilDCARD :] Hello Geert No no . I learn from experience listen no sense in hiding trith and not that I lie in Mr Czech Republic contest they just never ask me questions.. So no if they ask for sure I will tell you know its a waste of time and money if I go To USA hiding something about my past or present so I will not do . You know F4F its my main source of Income and can't hide this and Bel Ami was error in jugment in my part and a lot of grief and problems it has cost me so no I will not hide from it but must go on foward with my life an no secrets I will be as honest possible . but thank you fo caring and writing comment a hug and kiss for you and hope all its well with u I sure have missed your hot times bb hope you will come see me soon have a nice day and hugs and muahs for you my friend Geert :]
Oki From the Loving City of brno Czech Republic ..:]
Know It Always Your Continue Support . Here at Blogsite And at Flirt4 Free.com
Its Very Musch Appreciated and I am always very Gratefull for it :]
Wish you all a Fantastict Saturday and enjoy it what ever you do :]
I will try my best to Update blog if need it :]
Cau cau For now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:10 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/