; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Saturday May 5 2007

Saturday, May 5, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut . Ciao. Ola. Oi . :] Happy Saturday . Let me start by telling you that Its cause I had very little free time and if I leave town becuase many of you knew Modeling show was in Prague Wednesday night so I had very little time to prepare and had many things to do when I got back home to brno and lots of other things to do besides blog I can't post comments until I read them and then I moderate them and of course have to have in mind what I plan for this day The show went very good . But No special news to share with you it was very tiring for me this last couple days so have to try to catch up please try to understand and have a lil patience with me I have not had the time to even look at emails from last Tuesday So please dont think I am ingoring you I only had one day to prepare for show and it was a last minute Audition that I got and happy to get chance to participate but it does take me out of my normal Schedule I did manage Friday to work a couple hours and I will tell you now about my Saturday hmmm I stay up a lil later that I wanted too . And I have plans for lunch with my Parents later in my Day But will do my best to log in and you know where at F4F.com a couple hours depending what time I wake but for now have plan to be Live Online for my first shift let say Btw your 1:00 am to 2:00am CST Time USA .. It can be a lil later that I start but will do my best to log in for you :] So please if I am late keep checking oki dokie . After I will go to lunch with parents and come back to flat chill a bit and go to gym and do my daily Workout take nice bath and then chill a bit before I have my other schedule shift plan for now Lets say Btw your** **3:00p.m to 4:00 p.m to start and you know where at F4F.com Click Here this link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and no matter what hour day or night will let you know if I am Live Online for u where ever you are reading blog from. I will try to if possible to update blog if need it latter in my day :] Thank you all my friend and visitors for your well wishes for my Fashion show in Prague I hope to have some pictures for you I will post in blog as I get some they are never so good but know I will get a few oki . You know hard to tell I think I did a good job but besides the publicity No Speacial news to tell you . Only time will tell hope it will lead to more shows but who knows I did not have much free time. Oki I thank You for Your Continue Support Understanding and Cooperation..:]
** note about comments and Blog Please know that If I not here comments do not post unless I read them and Moderate them I had a couple post one in particular if you don not tell me Nic and its sort of personal I will not post just means I have no clue who you are and can't gave you a response and others well I know they are sometimes a bit out of my understanding and like to always keep blog in a good constructive and postive thoughts oki So thank you for your cooperation :]**
Oki Reply to Comments:]
ANONYMOUS ? Sorry could not figure who you are and if you read blog should be understood I am out town and not ignoring u bleee hope its not u Mariusz? Sorry but dont think you would write me such things you know me better hope.
WSUNTREE :] lol Hello Jim did you hit the bottle or what lol JK mix you meds lol kidding please take no offense ;] I know you are teasing sometimes a bit over for me so care for u anyway have a great day my friend and no worries :] big hug for u and enjoy your day
PAT :] Hello my friend hehe Blush Such Nice and kind complements I look foward vey much to your visit its been a long time you been missed my friend glad you have not forgotten me :] Videos I will try later right now just trying to catch up with work and Studies and hopefully future proyects I work on yes, still trying to better my future keeping my dreams alive and thank you much for you best wishes and your comment see you soon :] take care and have a great day Pat :]
Paul :] hello my friend thank you fpr both of your comments and your prayers . No I never fear. Fear is the mind killer. but No special news to tell hugs for u and thank you for continue support and your caring comments :]have a great day :]
JAY :] Salut :] Glad you find it hehe Yes, I am in School not its slow you know cause I have too work too so makes very difficult for me. Thank you for sending me good luck let hope more will come from this show thank you for your comment and have a great day Jay :]
ALE :] Ciao Ale. Thank you my Friend you know I have 3 comment from u . I was not in town so not ignoring you and no need to post them all I had very tiring day and need it some rest heh yes had nice Sunbath that day Thank you for all your comments dont know anything about you having problems loging to Flirt thank you my friend for your continue support and comments and you know you well thoughts, luck for show I appreciate them so far Nothing special to tell but hope with exposure will bring more jobs . Show went really well but very tiring for me and set me back with my regular Schedule but I try my best always have agreat day my friend and looking foward to see you soon a big hug and Un bacio Ale Ciao for now :]
SIRYELLOW :] hi Mark my friend hehe thank you for both of your comments no I did not get lost just not enough time and lots of work more than I had anticipated so reason I been behind in catching up actually just starting too. Show went well my friend did not have much free time to mingle as you say you know it was very last minute audition so had very short time to prepare and was very tiring for me. I thank you for your prayers yeah let keep hoping that will keep more jobs comming . heh back at you Mark its never too late. I pass it around:] heh wild weekend we will see only one night off so not much wildness thank you for your continue friendship and continue support Mark Strong Hugs and Sweet kisses for you hope to spend time with you soon take care and enjoy my friend :]
MIKELE :] Yes , of course you are always missed my friend glad you like this pictures I try me best :] hmm Glad you think I am sympathic boy :]~~~~ lol you like my basket uniform heh blush. Surf the waves my friend and look foward to your next comment hugs have a great day :]
JB ;] Ola Joao my friend lol baby this are my undies but glad you like then and thank you for you good wishes a big hug for u and hope will have some pictures from show to post thank you for your comment my friend Joao :]
PSIBERTOP :] hehe hello Don How are you ? you been missed :[ Yes, You and me both show went well thank you for your well wishes and I too hope with added publicity this will bring more jobs thank you for your comment and look foward to more :]
EVGENY :] Welcometo blog..:] heh from Brno to Moscow Blush glad you like and make u happy my friend I try my best to keep balance in my life with body. hmm nice complements you know i try my best to build and create better life for my self and you know I treat people as they treat me life its always about learning I think and we all make mistakes key is do chosse to learn from then or how many times do we repeat the same again But very glad to have you in blog and hope you will visit me at F4F.com too :] thank u for your comment :]

PATRICE :] Welcome too blog not a good idea to post comment in old Picture cuase I post and can't find it in my daily comments so always please try to post in the day's picture post but as to your question for now I like my freedom too much thank you for your comment and complement Patrice have a great day :]
oki
From the Loving City of Brno Czech Republic :]
Know it always Your Continue Support . Its Very Much Appreciated
And I Thank much for it.. here at blogsite and at F4F.com
Have a Fanstastic Saturday And Enjoy iy what ever you do :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef... :]

**= update hours blog has been updated ..


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]






Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


8:24 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/