; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Monday May 28 2007

Monday, May 28, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Monday :] ****NOTICE THERE IS A CHANGE In MY Schedule Shift Has been CANCELL I am really Sorry And Apologize for this :[ :.. Not much happen my first shift was way bellow average:[ so I will be back to be Live Online For you hmm lets leave open for now all day cause I will try to log in after I finish blog of course if not productive will try to log back again a lil later so Please check Click here anytime I could be Live Online today for sure my . Also I did another Video So check often it should post by the end of day its not up to me but youtube.com oki So will try to keep doing videos for you :] as for my day today I will only Jog no gym today. Oki Please guys Help me out with your Vote for Flirt of the Moth at F4F.com anybody can Vote use my bios link above /\ takes you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and you can click your Vote from there if you enjoy my blog please I ask U for a lil support and do this for me.. I Thank you much for it.:]
Oki Reply to comments :]
JOE :] Salut .Joe I don't think any ones life its simple. But have hope and be optimist helps a lot . Sorry to read abot your back I am sending you healing thoughts . I don'nt understand the saying ? but may be its is lost in trasnlation . Blush thanks you flatter me much with your complements and comments. I thank u much for it and your continue support have a nice day Joe :p
IPIKSTEF :] Really Brian you could have fool me you know my friend Ilike joking with u Muahs thank u for your continue Support and comments :] Brian my Canadian Friend :]
ALE :] Ciao No Ale I am not . You know its on you what you tell me or write me in blog and at f4f.com . Ale no worries Its oki. hope so too see you soon oki take care and have a great day Ale :]
RETTILE :] Hi long time . hello How are you ? Thank you Glad you like and enjoy my blog hope that you will come to visit me soon and please help me out with your vote I thank you much wish you a great day and nice complements and comment look foward to more from u take care:]
PAUL : Hello my friend , Yes, Thank you much for support I am hopefull still . letter was very nice Paul lets hope for the best oki I really want this to happen now and surely I approved. I am glad you like Videos and you are very kind to help me as always I thank u much for u frienship and continue support my dear friend a big hug for u and lots of Muahssssssss for my Pauly :]
PSIBERTOP :] hello Don Hello how are u ? and good to read you post.hehe I l;ove The Matrix and Thank you for your complement and comment my friend please come vote for me I thank you have a great day and a big hug for u my friend Don:]
JAMES :] Hello Thank you for your vote yes I will enjoy it if I win and keep finger cross . thank you for support and comment James a big hug for u :]
JOAO :]Ola my friend Joao . I am jeoulous :[ but wish you a great time in Spain I never been either hope one day maybe Have a great time and look foward to your next comment a big hug for u my friend :]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim oki get me visa and ticket lol and I be there JK .:[ I still wait for info for Miami contest so please send all positive thoughts for this to happen Jim oki than you my friend for continue support complement and comments enjoy your day . :]
Oki
From the loving City of Brno Czech Republic.. :]
Know it always that Your Continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com
Its very much Appreciated. And I thank you much for it:]
Have A Fantastic Monday :]
Please Don't forget to come help me out with your Votes at F4F.com
Thank you I will update blog if need too.And Its Possible for me
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]













Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


9:10 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/