; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday May 25 2007

Friday, May 25, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. TGIF :] hehe Happy Friday :] oki really quick post to day cause ineed to get to bed and I will only have lil time have much to and so for My schedule I will be Live Online for you Let say some tome arond your 2:00 am to 3:00 am. ad the rest of the day I will leave Open. I am taking The night off and So no other Schedule will be posted I have Party plans for my Friday Night going out with my friends and roomate Luvda so will be a fun night :] I hope you Enjoy the latest Videos . I am planning on more . oki doki and always you know where at F4F.com since the rest of my day and afternoo will be open meaning I may or not log in I ask you PLease Click Here this link will take directly to my bios page at f4f.com no matter where you reading blog from and will always let you know if I am Live Online for you. Please don't forget to Vote for me you can do this from my bios page.at F4F.com.com Oki so now go to Reply to comments :]
IPIKSTEF :] hehe hello Brian lol i dot know its been a lil crazy lately working long hours try to make the best effort I can give it . thank you brian for your comment And continue support :] Muahs :]
MARCUK :] hello Mark..hehe Blush Glad you like picture and than you much for complement. glad you like video too. yes I do sleep in kmy undewear lol how you know it ? I never tell lol . Yes Mark NP with Piano moving. No no I find but thank you for sweet offer :] I did you come and go fast :[ lil sad but oki i understand you are busy Thank you for your comment and continue support :]
PAUL :] Hehe Hello Paul was great spending time with u . YOu not need to ask this i think of you every day .Yes thank you for your visit hope you did not forget to vote fo me :] TGIF hope to chat with u later and big hug for you and muahs x 100.000 to you my dear friend Pauly hehe no no pianno under pillow thanks you for both comments :]
ALE :] hmm Ciao . Really well again you came and went . Its no problem. and you have a lil tempers I read .hmmm i did not think this but you know time reveals many things . think as you please but you actions always speak louder than words specially the empty ones Dont worry Its not first time I hear it all the time so you think what you want wish you great day and told you its not possible fo me to reply now like 3 times Sorry but its truth. take care Ale Ciao :]
thank you for your complements. Nice.
GIULIO :] Hello Blush omg thank you much glad you like it :] You are kind thank you for complement and comment have agreat day.
oki
Reply to comments of First Video ...:] oki doki poki
ANONYMOUS :] hehe hello and thank you much for VOTE glas you like it :] thank u for you comment.:]
DIEGO :] Ciao hmm Not sure Yes, I did I understand its no problem . It happens often . yes hope so :]take care diego and enjoy your vacation :]
JOE :] Salut My friend thank you for your comment and blush not be afraid and come to have fun with me in private 5 minutes its nice show for u . have a great day Joe:]
ANONYMOUS :] Thank you for both complements. really cause think that its change now but I have no problem logging in from brno . Strange if you have bloc you know how to use Proxy you can then log in to F4F.com if not find out how to use do it its very sinple Google it... and surely you will be able to private me lets have some fun time together hehe have a great day .:] Make up NIc name please :]
ISRAEL :] blush Hola Thank you my friend but surely I am not perfect and thanks for comment look forward to more have a great day :] and please come Vote for me as your favorite Model at F4F.com :]
Oki
From the Loving City of brno Czech Republic :]
PLEASE know It ALWAYS :] Your Continue SUPPORT here at Blogsite and Flirt4free.com
Its Very much APPRECIATED...:] AND I AM VERY GRATEFULL FOR IT :]..
oki
Have a Fantastic Friday Enjoy it what ever you do :]
It will mean a loy to me if you took a lil of your time and at least come to my bios Link I will give again CLICK HERE and Help me Win by give me your VOTE for your Favorite MODEL FOR FLIRT OF THE MONTH MAY /07 Every one can vote . I thank you much for it : ]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef .....:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]







Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:18 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/