; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitor Saturday May 12 2007

Saturday, May 12, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi . Happy Saturday :] I had a good time last night with my friend but was early evening I did work a couple hours early my morning and now I must go shopping after I am done doing Blog it was my Mother Birthday Yesterday and need to get her a gift and my family and I are taking her to Lunch here in brno :] later in my day I am planning getting together with friends for friendly soccer match and then I will go To Gym think lol and take a lil bath chill a bit :] and I will Try my best to be Live Online for You and you know where ant F4F.com hmm let say btw your 4:00 p.m and 5:00p.m CST Time USA :] oki I will do me best to update blog later in my day Always best is also to check CLICK HERE This link will take you directly to my bios link at F4F.com and will always let you know when I am live Online for u no matter where you are reading blog from Oki I thank You all For YOur Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]
To Reply to Comments :]
PAUL :] Hello bb .:] yes, Thank you for both of your comments and glad you enjoy video too :] I thank you for continue friendship ,complements ,support and my friend hugs and muahss for u Pauly :]
SIRYELLO :] Hello Mark :]...:[Sure I am missing big time that butter was mnam mnam hehe .Joke is funny too my friend hope you will enjoy your weekend and get chance to come visit me :] Thank you for your always Sweet and kind Complements and continue support and comments strong Hug and Sweet kisses for you my friend :]
RIKI :] hehe I love its very nice thank you I dont visit that blog often cause its really meant just for people to come here :] Riki yes I will working in idea for one soon so we will see oki thank you for your comment and complements my friend riki and for heart in your blog for me MUahssssss.for you and have great day :]
JB : Ola Joao hehe Enjoy your wekend no no we have no beach here we have to go to Croatia for this not so near :[ but we do have lake its very nice just a bit cold still thank you for your comment and continue support :]
JOSH :] hello my friend No problem Glad I can do something for u . you are a very kind friend and you welcome. You too have a great weekend and a strong hug for u my friend :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim ... hmm Well Content I am not so sure been terrible weeks with problem :[ . I did have a good time with my friends lat nigh thank you for asking and hope that you will enjoy this weekend sure with your sister there :] Enjoy it and have a great time my friend Jim thank you for comment and continue support :]
MARCUK:] hellp Marc . No sure yet Marc you know you can see me live always at F4F.com but I am working and Idea for new video for blog . Yes I get your email its working fine well I didn't check yet today but one you send me yeterday Iwill check later id possible emails from today you know difficult for me to reply right away with 40 to 60 email dailyi get in that account. Ahh so Marc really swicth to cable much better than DSL if you can and better connections thank u for your comment and continue suppport Marc have a great day babe:]

From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic ..:]
Know Always That your continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Much Appreciated and I thank you much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Saturday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Cau cau for Now kisse Stef ...:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]
Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:19 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/