; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitor Friday May 11 2007

Friday, May 11, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola . Salut. Ciao. Ola Oi. TGIF :] Happy Friday :] . I work early my morning was terrible slow :[ but I will try different hours later .. Oki as for the rest of Friday schedule I will leave OPEN cause I will try to work as many hours as I can during my day and afternoon I will not be online in my evening I have plans to go out with friends so hope will be good Time and just you know best is to Click here and the link will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and let you know If I am Live Online for you no matter where you are reading Blog from :] Video and song finally post ? It is requets by my friend Josh and hope all of you enjoy it too :] I thank u for your continue Support Cooperation and Understanding :]
Okie To comments
ALE Yes :] Ciao My friend Sorry now I understand I am so far behind in email sure always best to write me at blog oki Thank you wish you a great day and thank you for comment and continue support my friend a big hug and Un bacio for u Ale :]
RIKI : heh I thought you forget me yes you are very kind thank you for comment to at myspce.com it is really sweeet of you and really cool :] have a great day Rikki and Enjoy thank you for comment :]
JOSH :] hello My friend I have found video but hope it will post if not i will give you link in next post oki and was very nice of u to come spend sometime with me thank u its no problem request its better for me cause that way i know I am amking some one happy :] I like by the way its great it has words cause i understand better . Josh I hope so too take care my friend and look foward to you next visit have a great day and take care :]
JB:] Ola heh yes not so good you right we need just one cold beer dont really drink that much heh ;] take care my friend and have a great day :] a big hug for u :]
PSIBERTOP :] hello Don I am glad you like and please u with song /lol Don you are to funny doubt would afect World Peace lolol.. but thank you for nice comment and look foward to more hehe have a great day my friend and hugs and mauhs for u Don :]
PAUL : hi yes , let hope so we will see I have the same hope so will keep trying and thank you for you care and friendship and lots of hugs and Muahs for u Paul have a great day :]
CHARLIE :] Hello Thank u Blush Glad u like it. heh i appreciate your thoughts good ones i hope hehe have a great day charli and thank you for comment and complement :]
WSUNTREE :] blah blah blah lol Jim joking with u oki nex year then lol yes i saw that coming lol you would think so time to put fire out lol in fireplace of course lol Thank you for your comment and have a great day my friend a big hug for u ;]
Oki
From the Lovin City Of Brno Czech Republic ..:
Know it Always Your Continue Support Here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its very much Appreciated . And I thank You much For it :]
Have a Fantstice Friday Enjoy It what ever you do :]
Hope you willcome spend sometime with me at F4F.com :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]
HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]
Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:51 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/