; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Monday May 14 2007

Monday, May 14, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Happy Monday :] Oki Happy Monday :] I just done about a two hour shift but will again leave Open my day and afternoon cause I need the work and only had 3 pvts in two hours not so good . So will keep working long days I have now trying to make Decision to try to get enough funds and hope Visa Too to go To Miami Florida USA in June they have a fitness contest that I am going to try and see if I can participate winner get Automatically One year Contract with Modeling Agency for fitness fashion I have to read all the rules and see if I qualify :] ? So lets hope so cause could be big break for me and will Love to come to USA :] First I would have to win..lol its a big IF ?? and dont know if my English its good enough :[ Oki So Song today always request from blog friend and think is very Funny :] too. Oki for my Schedule for Monday remember my day and afternoon Open so best to check CLICK HERE this link will take you directly to my bios link at F4F.com and will let you know always no matter where you reading blog from if I am Live Online for you at F4F.com :] As for my next schedule shift will be let's say starting around your 4:00p.m CST Time USA oki doki and I will try my best to update blog if any changes Thank you for your Continue Support Cooperation and Understanding hmmm you know not much else today but lunch and worout in gym and try working as many hours possible at flirt.
Oki to reply to comments :]
ALE:] Ciao :] hehe No your email I get one at blog but have not check Today and Sorry I been slow catching up and been working a lot of hours at flirt so not much free time Thank you for complements and for Boths of your comments. Ale shoes ??? and hope to see you later my friend take care and have great day hugs and Un bacio for you Ale :]
PAUL :] hiiii :] You are kind to write me this you know I read same things over and over and many lies too you know I appreciate people that take the time to come to blog and to F4F.com and Support me . Heh You know I dont believe any of this things about my self actually make its a lil difficult to tell who really like you for the real you and most people dont know me but for sure. I dont take nothing for granted and I try to have Balance in my life you know take time out :] truth its I really dont like much my own pictures if people really knew this . Funny thing is ones I think are worst is one people usually like most in comments making it difficult to pick picture of day for blog but sometimes I just don't have the choice and post what I have cause it take time . Some of this words you write me I will look at later cause I am running late bb but know that I care and you know thank you for your sincere Friendship and continue support let's pray that day will come for me :] thank you for sweet comment and have a great day hugs and Muahs for u Pauly :]
WSUNTREE :] heh Hello Jim . Really dont know what he meant but sound good lick lick lol have agreat monday my friend and thnks you for comment a big hug for you Have a great day :]
IPIKSTEF :] hi Brian hello my friend :] lol pick up hair dont wnat you bold and use glue to keep it on head lol yes , challenge me ? oki I will wait lol thank u for your coomment Brian and have a great day hugs and kisses for u my friend:]
JB : ]Ola Joao heh yes I love it but you know hope it stays like this cause we had heat day last weeks and the get cold again so hope good weather here now Summer :] thank you for your comment and continue support a big hug for u Joao :]
Oki
From The Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Know it always Your Continue Support here at blogsite And At F4F.com
Its Much Appreciated ... :] And I Thank you Much for it :]
If need to I will update blog later in my day :]
Have a Fantastic Monday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Cau cau for now kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]




Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:25 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/