; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Monday April 30 2007

Monday, April 30, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. A happy Monday :] I had busy weekend and looking very much foward to Modeling show this comming Wednesday :] Now I am getting ready for bed a bit tired cause I got up early my Sunday did shift and after keept going all day and in late afternoon we celebrated Grand parent 85 Birthday and was a lots of fun with family :] So as for my Day tomorrow I have a few things to do early in my morning and some School work but after will go jogging is realy nice weather in brno and then I will try my best to be Live Online for you Let say my first shift will be from Starting around your 6:00 am CST Time USA for a couple hours. *** UPDATE...
I hope and then I will do again my best to start sencond shift lets say around your 4:40p.m CST time USA**** Update Work Only an Hour and 30 minutes blee only two privates hmm tomorow will not work at my night hours at all so possible will try to do a couple hours in my day ..**** oki this week at least until after modeling show I...need my rest oki so hope you will understand it:] Hmm and you know where I will be Live Online Always at F4F.com and you know hours are subject to change some times a lil early or a lil late sometimes cancell:[ Sorry but you know I try best to be 100 % and it does take also a lil patience recently had had a few bad chatters in room but you know is part of the job and I have been a lil stress out so dont help me much either but will over come adversity I always do :] heh hope anyway you know best always to check my Bios link to know if I am Live Online for you at around the hours I post in my blog oki so please Click here . This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and let you know if I am Live Online at any hour day or night from where ever you are reading blog from I thank you for Your Continue Understanding. Cooperation and Support :]
Oki to reply to comments :]
WSUNTREE : Hello Jim Thank you for kind words.. Heh Blush thank U for nice complement have new haircut today. Yes I had a great Sunday wish you the same and back to Monday well can't believe it its April just went by fast. hope May is better month :] Have a great day Jim and my PC in my best partner lol you can can have fun with it Upgrade already lol JK :] take care my friend and big hug for u :]
JAY :] Salut :] hmm well its a Modeling show . But I hear Agents will be there so hope I will get to meet some and you know I done some shows before but not much came from then but I thank u for your blessings back at you and have great day Jay thank you for your comment:]
PAUL :] heh Glad you like Paul thanks hmm Yes, I am very excited to get this job againg hope that will lead to something more . Glad you like pictures you are as always very kind to me :] yes was great Sunday I love my Family and had a great time with Grand Parents they are very Cool:] Pauly nothing I had not tell u before no need to thank me. Its I always that have to thank u for your continue friendship understanding and Support Always my friend Pauly and Strong hugs for u and lots of muahs babe... Have great day and I must run to bed now oki dokie Muahsssss.:]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
Know it Always That Your Continue Support Here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its very Much Appreciated. And I Thank you Also for it :]
If I need to and its possible for me I will update blog later as I wake there is delay in comments getting to me and posting so if I missed a comment will get it as I wake but now I must run to bed and hug my pillow tight :]
thank you Again
Have a Fantastic Monday and enjoy it what ever you do..:]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]
Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:49 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/